Correct response to the Quebec shooting

MSM_Logos_Upside_Down.jpg
Comrades,

After the tragic loss of life in the Quebec mosque shooting of January the 29th, it warms our hearts to witness the correct response we expect in such situations.

Major news outlets were quick to point out that the current prime suspect, a certain Mr. Buissonette, had serious mental issues and work-related traumas that may have caused him to act irrationally.

To stress the "lone wolf" character of this attack, no links were made with other anti-Muslim actions or protests in the past that have no proven connection to this incident.

To avoid stigmatising any demographic, prime minister Trudeau did not immediately describe this aberrant and unexpected "event" as terrorism.

Across the Muslim world, silent and peaceful vigils were held with Muslims holding signs saying "we welcome all Christians" and "love each other." The Saudi minister of Vice and Virtue condensed the prevailing sentiment in a statement:

"The only answer to this senseless hate is more Western and Christian immigration to the Arab world. From now on, we will no longer ban proselytizing and preaching by Christian ministers and priests in Saudi Arabia. A more diverse Arab world must be our goal."

The Grand Sheikh of the prestigious Egyptian Al-Azhar University warned his fellow believers:

"I warn my fellow Muslims for the great danger of Occidentophobia. We must not fear our Western brothers, although we clearly have different opinions about many issues. Westerners are the first victims of terror attacks like these, and we must give them our support and make them feel welcome in our societies."

More left-wing newspapers reported on the sometimes "radical" preaches at the mosque where the tragedy took place. Left-wing columnists floated the idea that these may have triggered the suspect of the shooting because of their Occidentophobic tone, insinuating that the mosque is also partly to blame for creating the atmosphere that lead to this terrible event (just like the cartoons by Charlie Hebdo for example). Left-wing cartoonist Garry Trudeau stated that "this islamic religion thing ... can become its own kind of fanaticism."

The Malay government has announced a temporary halt in its Islamisation program, shifting towards more non-Muslim immigration to "strengthen diversity." The Malay prime minister has promised that for the coming two weeks, as a sign of mourning, the sticks used to beat Christians will be covered in felt. Crowds of Muslim volunteers flocked to the streets in Cairo to help rebuild the ancient cathedral that was recently burned in another unexpected and completely incomprehensible lone wolf attack.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Too soon perhaps? I was about to delete the post but then I remembered the obnoxious candle vigils after the recent terrorist attacks in my own country and the MSM's endless pools of "Islamophobia warning" vomit that followed it... That being said: may the families of all the innocent victims have the strength to overcome this tragedy.

Comrade Minitrue

Michigan's brotherly love, SNAP applications in arabic, rather
than burning candles....

Minitrue wrote: Too soon perhaps? I was about to delete the post but then I remembered the obnoxious candle vigils after the recent terrorist attacks in my own country and the MSM's endless pools of "Islamophobia warning" vomit that followed it... That being said: may the families of all the innocent victims have the strength to overcome this tragedy.

Too soon? Impossible. The "pro-this" and "anti-that" signs have been pre-printed and stored in tractor barns around the world. On every continent our people wait, watching for the slightest sign of turmoil, a moment of confusion, a word out of place - THEN suddenly,.. an excuse to March, to protest, to wave our arms and scream at something,.. somebody,.. anybody,.. whatever is closest and needs a good screaming. No, it's never too soon.