CPUSA Sounds the Battle Cry for November 7

CPUSA.png

Link to: CPUSA It's Time For a Change: Vote Nov 7

CPUSA National Board wrote:It's time for a change: Vote Nov. 7!

The National Board of the Communist Party USA released the following appeal on Sept. 25:

The Nov. 7 midterm elections are less than six weeks away. The stakes have never been so high: Control of the House and Senate and governorships nationwide. A recent poll shows that 75 percent of voters are disgusted by the Republican majority House and Senate, the highest disapproval rate since 1994. They are frustrated at Bush's endless Iraq war, by Republican cronyism and corruption, tax giveaways to the rich, cutbacks in vital services, and criminal negligence in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

Bush's policies of war and repression have made us less secure. The people are angry and they want change.

Scraping the bottom in polls, Bush and the ultra-right attempted to change the subject back to the “war on terror.” The aim is to incite fear among voters and smear Democrats as “weak on national security.” But this time the “Swift Boat” tactics are falling flat.

Still they haven't given up on “fear and smear.” That's why they are trying to ram through legislation to build a 700-mile fence along our border with Mexico, trying to criminalize immigrants. This is a desperate last minute attempt to win — or steal — the election by inciting racist hatred against immigrants and people of color. They are also attempting to pass legislation allowing torture and wiretapping and limiting voting rights, and pushed through the war appropriations in the last week of Congress.

Most Republicans are running hard to distance themselves from Bush and

Sound familiar? You bet! Now get out there and fight for what is right!

~

At long last! We march in collective unison, let our benevolent Party steal the election with dignity. Our Demokratic Operatives are standing by...

-Mobilize the screaming pudgy unwashed Party Activist!
-Scare the seniors into social-security stealing terror!
-Register the dead, make every vote count twice!
-Give your sweat,tears,money,money,money and money to the Party!
-Arm our Journalist with more red truth and unleash the hellish forces of the Gulagosphere™, leave no Republican untainted!

Comrade Hillary needs us now! REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 7TH OF NOVEMBER, TOIL AND TREASON SHALL BE OUR SAFETY DURING THE PURGE SEASON!! FOR THE COMMON GOOD™! MACACA! MAAACAAACAAA!!!

Well, the One True Voice of The People has spoken and it has said "Vote Democrat". What a wonderful, glorious day when the DNC, ProgressivePACs and .orgs are on point with the CPUSA. Heck, it sounds like they are all using the same copy writers!

Thank God, I mean Hillary, for organiations like the ACLU otherwise responsible groups like this one would have been deported long ago.

I am so angry!! I just may take a chance and leave the safety of the village to go and vote. But, I am afraid the evil vast right wing nutjob conspirators will build a fence around it while I am away -rendering me and the Republican page-children homeless and open to further captialist-exploitations, sexual enslavement, exposure to global warming, carbon emissions, forced SUV ownership, transvestite fatty foods, defending ourselves against headchoppers, being tax-hating productive patriotic heterosexuals, and worst of all - no dry-flush toilet technology!!!
Please -for the worship of Marx-Lenin - Chairman Dean and Queen Billary - order George Soros to save us from BushRovler!!!???

Vee Haf Pleenty Ovf Room at Gool-og eef Dohr Iz Loked ohn Veel-age Pleenty ovf work ant Noh SUVs owr Trans-VesT-Tight fatt-He Foods ant ACLU iz Verkink ohn Fastur Trahne RiHde....Noh Anger Heer!!!