Who be a Cracker?

Source is: https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/cracker-tshirt-759832

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase."

By this definition, does that mean our Dear Leader is a Cracker?

The first image was shopped.

Here is the original image... the man is blind.

A mean trick to play on someone don't you think!
dumb-ass-cracker-hater.jpg

They told him he'd shoot his eye out with that thing!

Image ~

Ralphy will be next. They told him he'd shoot his eye out with that thing!

Cracker Ralphie Wanted by New Black Panthers

Image ~

cracker.jpg
Comrade Putout, it's much worse than that - he a Lesbian crippled woman, trapped in a man's body and stuck with crutches that are too big for her because the Republicans won't let Obamacare be fully implemented!

Trayvon.jpg

Comrades, he could have been President some day.

They better watch out. Ralphie got a new gun for Christmas last year.

[album]Image[/album]

Based on an idea from Robert Fine:

The latest Zimmerman and Martin photos dug up by the Associated Press:

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:he a Lesbian crippled woman, trapped in a man's body
Hey, that was my idea Sorry comrades, for a second there I thought I felt an independent thought surfacing in my brain. Silly me, it's not "my" brain and neither are the ideas that come out of it. I denounce myself. Well, off to the train station, see you when if? I get back.
Tovarichi wrote:
obamashirt4.jpg
Pure genius Ah, there I go again with the ideas and stuff.

Comrade Pony, all (good) ideas belong to the Party and are most equal. And in the Party, equally great minds think equally alike :)

I see their is nothing but re-runs on the Peoples Comedy Channel ™ again.

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

This will now be a permanent staple in Red Square diet.
Crackers_Pussy_Ass.jpg

Leave it to Obama, and before you know it, the Cleaver family stars in a new hilarious Pussy Ass Crackers sitcom.

In case anyone is wondering, yes, The People's Cube has applied for the trademark to "Pussy Ass".

The People's Department of Race Relations reminds all Party members to use the correct racial slurs when expressing hatred for a specific group. Otherwise someone might get the impression that we are racists. Thank you and have a progressive day.
pussy-ass-beaner.jpg
Or alternately:
pussy-ass-spic.jpg

One of these people are not like the others, one of these people doesn't belong, can you guess which one is not like the others, before I finish my song?

1ofthese.jpg

Artista - that's an awesome idea. It deserves to be made into a larger poster.

Red Square wrote:Artista - that's an awesome idea. It deserves to be made into a larger poster.

Thank you sir.

abcnews-zimmerman-doctored.gif

We are working hard to make this man a white oppressor but need your help. ABC News is a major news organization with the best image manipulation software, skills and technology that money can buy. Still, we have not been able to complete the transformation completely...

- We in the Main Stream Media have used a childhood photo of the black man juxtaposed with Zimmerman dressed in "county orange"
- Our comrades at NBC News doctored the original 911 tape to portray Zimmerman as racist - claiming to later fire some unnamed producer when they were called upon this enhancement
- ABC News creatively edited a video to hide Zimmerman's injuries
- Unfortunately, our comrades at CNN have now been forced to admit that due to some "enhancing" error, that Zimmerman did not use a racial slur at all... contrary to what they originally said when they were busy fanning the flames to support the people.
- The above photo as it appears in the original mugshot and then as it appears after improvement by our comrades at ABC News, where they have made him look more white by bleaching and narrowing the image.

We are major news agencies with the best equipment and image manipulation skills on the planet. Our deliberate manipulation of the news and associated images is necessary to create enough anger so that we may better lead the oppressed masses.

Dare I say that the retouched photograph makes him look <whispering> mooslim?

Wealth Redistribution is the answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... woEh-ZwlCI

Up-07-june.gif

UPDATED.
Copy of memory hole.jpg

"For how could you establish even the most obvious fact when there existed no record outside your own memory?"

Or not:

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/as ... ing-879234