Crazed Sex Poodle - Need we say anymore?

What's this? Some sort of Progressive Q-Tip?

There is now a new current truth overwhelming scientific consensus that global warming is indeed happening and humans are contributing to it. Let's see the KKKapitalist deniers debunk this theory.

gorecrazedsexpoodle.JPG

Image "New Climate Change Logo"

The 2nd Chakra:
Swadhisthana, Svadisthana or adhishthana is located in the sacrum (hence the name) and is considered to correspond to the testes or the ovaries that produce the various sex hormones involved in the reproductive cycle. Svadisthana is also considered to be related to, more generally, the genitourinary system and the CO2 adrenals. The Sacral Chakra is symbolized by a lotus with six petals, and corresponds to the colour orange. The key issues involving Svadisthana are relationships, violence, addictions, basic emotional needs, climate change and pleasure. Physically, Svadisthana governs reproduction, mentally it governs progressive creativity, emotionally it governs Gai's joy, and spiritually it governs Gai's enthusiasm.[37]

gorechakra.jpg

oh, I hope that animal has been neutered. I would hate to have it making deposits for breeding intent.

Obamugabe wrote:What's this? Some sort of Progressive Q-Tip?
Whatever it is, I'm not sticking it in any orifice of mine.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Need we say anymore?
*Hillary Clinton Picture*
Yeah, why is the Algore dog going after the MTE's cankles? I thought Hillary had better standards.

Hilary? Has standards? Oh, no, dear Commissar Elliott, we loyal progressive do not tied ourself down, or up, with "standards". That is way to restrictive.

I'm only gonna say this one more time: "I did NOT have AlGorhythms with that Oregon computer model now claiming to have been massaging inflated vessels to prevent continued diversion of the vital hemoglobic function of purging carbon-dioxide generated by human activity."

--Gorbels Cube

My Operatives reported that Obsequious Narcissism is an epidemic among the plethora of tsars populating Capitol Hill.

Obligated to chide them for informing me of the obvious, I said, "Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!"

Found it on the Internets - author unknown.

Gore_Sex_Poodle.jpg