Crimean PM Thanks Obama - Promotes Him to Colonel

Washington Times.com:

Crimean Prime Minister Sergey Aksyonov has rewarded former President Obama with a long overdue promotion to colonel. "We are going home. Crimea is in Russia," Mr. Aksyonov said to the crowds of voters who were celebrating their victory in Lenin Square.

Also, in a recent tweet, Aksyonov acknowledged Colonel B. H. Obama's unique role in Russia's recent acquisition: "I wonder, after the successful campaign of handing over the Crimea, will Barack be promoted to a colonel?"

Colonel B. H. Obama (formerly US President)

Comrade Obama (PBUH) is an absolute genius. Instead of doing anything at all regarding helping The Ukraine, which may anger someone, somewhere, now or in the future, Comrade Obama has once again, shown the world, he is the leader of all the people, by doing absolutely nothing. SHEER GENIUS. One World under Obama. No more crazy boundaries, who needs those?

Personally, I feel he should be crowned The Grand Prince of Crimea, similar to former great Kings of the past. Oh great Obama, you have shown the world what a super progressive truly looks like. Keep up the great work Comrade. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!

[center][/center][/color][center][/center][/color][center]FORWARD[/center][/color]
Oh I almost forgot, the severe sanctions he placed on about 7 people must really hurt. How will these sad souls survive knowing The Grand Prince has deemed them unworthy? There must be a lot of weeping and gnashing of teeth knowing they crossed the RED LINE of Obama. What other type of discipline may THE GREAT ONE lay down on the next poor mortal who defies his purity? What's this? Russia's Deputy PM laughs at Obama's sanctions? Oh my, this man is in for some serious strife. From what I understand, the Deputy may be asked to go to time out for at least 15 minutes...MAYBE 30.

Well, do we really want our loving brothers and sisters in the UN to think of us as a no nonsense tough guy who doesn't take excrement from anyone? Genius, just Genius

To whom it may concern, (was that you, Colonel O?)

Thank you for korrecting my quote.

The Crimean PM was probably referring to the earlier funny pic that I saw circulating the interwebs a few years ago - a KGB personnel record of "Obamov, Boris Huseinovich" as a saboteur spy of Uzbek ethnicity, member of Putin's "United Russia" party, who had been recruited by V.V. Putin in 1981. On the picture he is wearing a KGB uniform with three stars on the epaulettes, meaning he's a lieutenant.

The picture Tweeted by the Crimean PM clearly shows two stripes and two stars across, which means the U.S. President has been promoted to lieutenant colonel.

Is there an equivalent Russian word (or phrase) for Dear Leader Obama's nickname, skid mark, in such common usage now that it's even been included in the Urban Dictionary?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... kid%20mark

Dedhedvedev wrote:Is there an equivalent Russian word (or phrase) for Dear Leader Obama's nickname.......?
Actually, the code name for agent Obamov in this paper is "Beliy" (the white one), but I didn't want to go there in the description.

This is a travesty! Dear Leader's uniform as a Colonel should have a representative redistribution of meaningless dangly-sparklies to demonstrate his superior strategic prize-winning peace policies! His O'liness is superior in every way, how can he be shown up as less than any? Here is but one Arabian Colonel for comparison...

Dedhedvedev wrote:Is there an equivalent Russian word (or phrase) for Dear Leader [highlight=#ffff00]Obama's nickname, skid mark[/highlight], in such common usage now that it's even been included in the Urban Dictionary?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... kid%20mark
Ah, at last he is being recognized for his skill in leading with his from behind.

Perhaps the reference was to another famous colonel?

VladsHeroes.jpg