Cubists Gather to Watch All Hell Break Loose At DNC Party

people-eating-popcorn-21373953.jpg

Tonight, a few of us got together at my house to watch the Democrat Convention. We were ready with ample supplies of popcorn, which is essential when watching party members eat each other. You have to eat something that can absorb all the acid-reflux (vomit) so as not to injure your digestive system.

Out back, Comrade Red Square protected us with his Daisy BB gun, while Ivan supplied back-up by bringing his own IED. I know they look a bit Forrest Gumpish but, what do you expect when two guys tilt the same way. (like at the end of Forrest Gump when Forrest and his son are sitting on the dock tilting in the same direction)

Inside, we had the formidable Olga Photoshopova protecting us with her trusty chainsaw. So, we were good to go. I mean, you can't be too careful these days.

I composed this collage while listening to the speakers and I have to tell you, it took all of my self-control to keep going. I heard lie after lie after lie. I've never heard so much BS in my entire life as I did tonight. It was quite unbearable.

As it turns out, all Hell did break loose!

As you probably know, Debbie Wasserman Schultz was caught not washing her hair enough so they canned her. What that means, of course, is that she was caught, through an email exposé, conniving a way to discredit Bernie Sanders in a most racist and hateful manner. Nonetheless, Hillary, seeing a comrade she can use, has assured us that she will um, er, ah, use Debbikins as a loyal member of her staff.

I suspect most of you have heard it and I don't feel like regurgitating it tonight. I doubt you want to hear it either.

However, I must report, in the spirit of Schadenfreude, which I know means, “joy in the misfortune of others” which I suppose is nasty but, at this point, what difference does it make? Nancy Pelosi was booed at a breakfast she hosted in CA with cheers for Sanders.

Jeers for Pelosi, cheers for Sanders in ominous opening for DNC

pelosi015_060916-1.jpg

Good night, dear comrades. I'm really tired.

Damn fine pic, Pammie.

And I vill eat my Bourgeois Zylinder (Zylinder meaning tophat ; of course I have one, carefully stashed so that the less equal masses can never see it), even vidsout any Kraut, if you did not knowingly, intentionally and pointedly put on that headscarf, to channel J. H. Miller's Rosie.

P.S. ach ja, and then I read your stuff. What fun! Finally, those pol figures popped up with their pathetic theatre, and on the spot I had a bout of reverse eating. Strange.

Pamalinsky wrote:I suspect most of you have heard it and I don't feel like regurgitating it tonight. I doubt you want to hear it either.

After listening to Paul Simon's musical number, I wanted to regurgitate last Thanksgiving's dinner!

Great party Comrade Pamalinski!

I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Pammie, did I leave my copy of The Road to Bolshevism there? I'm hoping it's still under the beet dip platter tray.

Love,
Red Walrus

nice to see Putout show up ANYWHERE again. She's been laying low for a while.

Say, you don't suppose she's in "trouble" do you?

Remember when Cousin Ludmilla disappeared for a whole planting season to "attend school" in the city, and came back with that spoiled brat of a kid?

Comrades. I am disappointed I missed the viewing party but do to the hate and fear being spewed at the recent GOP convention I had to seclude myself in a "Safe Space" for a while.

pet-crate-end-table-large-home-improvements-catalog-249-99-large-199-99-medium-size.jpg

Thank you once more for the splendid evening, comrade Pam! The Beet chips were delicious.

But I did miss the voluntary Hillary Campaign Leaflet Folding evening at textile factory #4... I hope I don't lose my job now...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Damn fine pic, Pammie.

And I vill eat my Bourgeois Zylinder (Zylinder meaning tophat ; of course I have one, carefully stashed so that the less equal masses can never see it), even vidsout any Kraut, if you did not knowingly, intentionally and pointedly put on that headscarf, to channel J. H. Miller's Rosie.

P.S. ach ja, and then I read your stuff. What fun! Finally, those pol figures popped up with their pathetic theatre, and on the spot I had a bout of [highlight=#ffff00]reverse eating[/highlight]. Strange.
A bout of "reverse eating". Hmmmm, I must jot that down!

Pammy, how DARE you exclude me! I was the most important thing in this operation. Being the former KGB agent I am I was working security. No less than 102 times did some prole, filthy Kapitalist, or Trump supporter try to gain access. A group of Christian radicals hijacked a tank and were trying to flatten the viewing complex. Thank goodness I tossed that old nerve gas grenade from the KGB days into the thing. Apart from that I was chemically testing the food and drinks that went in for poison. 12 bottles of beet vodka and 35 plates of food turned out to be poisoned with arsenic and/or cyanide.

I really am surprised that I didn't make it into your little art piece. I feel like the Bureau of Censorship and the KGB would like to know about this. And the Bureau of Agitprop would most certainly be delighted to hear that you used some of our hard-mined pixels for yourself and not the kollektive.

[OFF]

I didn't watch any of the DNC yesterday and only 10-15 minutes of it today. I couldn't stand the lies so I just walked away.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:I suspect most of you have heard it and I don't feel like regurgitating it tonight. I doubt you want to hear it either.

[highlight=#ffff00]After listening to Paul Simon's musical number, I wanted to regurgitate last Thanksgiving's dinner![/highlight]

Wow Clara, was that really Paul Simon? I must confess that I turned the radio off at that point. It was painful to my ears and I thought it was a saccharine choice for a convention anyway. I mean, what is this? The Grammy Lifetime Achievement Awards? "Oh I get it" I said to myself. "Let's build a bridge and not a wall." (snort) Sorta like James Taylor singing "You've Got a Friend" for John Kerry. Barfalicious.

Meanwhile, the DNC has indeed built a four-mile eight-foot fence around the perimeter of the convention in addition to the "partition" around the podium itself, which I'm sure you already know. Arrrggh! Three more days of this crap.

El Presidente wrote:Comrades. I am disappointed I missed the viewing party but do to the hate and fear being spewed at the recent GOP convention I had to seclude myself in a "Safe Space" for a while.

That was a wise move, El Presidente. Truth is I only had so much space. By the time the convention was done, my fingers were getting numb and so was I. You will most likely be included in my next party endeavor.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... and on the spot I had a bout of [highlight=#ffff00]reverse eating[/highlight]. Strange.
A bout of "reverse eating". Hmmmm, I must jot that down!
Photoshoppy Comrade Craptek,
may I, once noted as a candidate for treatment in your exquisite Cabinet Of Most Equal Progressive Disfigurements, humbly give precedence to Ma'am Incompetent ?

After all she is the main object of celebration here. And she even begged me eagerly to grant her priority, slipped a pic of her into my hand — promotional stuff, she said, and also passed me her breakfast ration (beet soup it was) to bribe me, heheh. The pic I obediently submit.

Must be quite hungry by now, poor hag. So, wouldn't ya kindly pick her out of the line to the Cabinet ? And serve her, I dunno — may I suggest ? a hearty serving of Sauerkraut mit Schweinshaxe, ja ? reversely ?

hillary_clinton.fake.over_the_top_enthusiasm.(600).jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]I really am surprised that I didn't make it into your little art piece. I feel like the Bureau of Censorship and the KGB would like to know about this. And the Bureau of Agitprop would most certainly be delighted to hear that you used some of our hard-mined pixels for yourself and not the kollektive.[/highlight]

Stierlitz, you know very well that I would've included you if you just had a face! I was looking for faces! I'll admit I found a way to include The People's Comrade's claw but I had to whittle down his avatar to do it. Besides, I already had a hammer and sickle in Olga's avatar. Well, I suppose I could have made a necklace out of yours, or something. But, I needed her chainsaw to make the story complete.

By the time the evening ended, I was out of gas.

Image I don't know if I can bear another night of abuse watching this convention. Rush mentioned today that people think this is a barrel of laughs and he should be having a great time joking about it. Rush replied that it's no longer funny because what we are watching is the truly dark world they wish to bring us, and too many people are buying it. They could win! No longer funny. I agree with him.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]I really am surprised that I didn't make it into your little art piece. I feel like the Bureau of Censorship and the KGB would like to know about this. And the Bureau of Agitprop would most certainly be delighted to hear that you used some of our hard-mined pixels for yourself and not the kollektive.[/highlight]

Stierlitz, you know very well that I would've included you if you just had a face! I was looking for faces! I'll admit I found a way to include The People's Comrade's claw but I had to whittle down his avatar to do it. Besides, I already had a hammer and sickle in Olga's avatar. Well, I suppose I could have made a necklace out of yours, or something. But, I needed her chainsaw to make the story complete.

By the time the evening ended, I was out of gas.

Image I don't know if I can bear another night of abuse watching this convention. Rush mentioned today that people think this is a barrel of laughs and he should be having a great time joking about it. Rush replied that it's no longer funny because what we are watching is the truly dark world they wish to bring us, and too many people are buying it. They could win! No longer funny. I agree with him.

Google Images would've provided you plenty of my beautiful face!

Here are some snaps to put in your file:

Official Portrait 1:

Stierlitz.jpg

Official Portrait 2:

Stierlitz2.jpg

Ivan walked in naked and I was very disappointed at him. On a different note, LOOK AT MY FABULOUS HAIR!:

Stierlitz 3.jpg

The obligatory nature shot:

Stierlitz 4.jpg

Having a smoke after a hard day's work assassinating dissidents:

Stierlitz 5.jpg

At my desk. LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL HAIR!:

Stierlitz 6.jpg

It usually takes you 10 years to get one, but with an ounce of lead you can have one in 10 seconds:

Stierlitz 7.jpg

A subordinate walked in wearing women's clothes. He was shot for being out of uniform. LOOK AT THAT GOD-DAMNED HAIR!:

Stierlitz 8.jpg

I even worked with the wonderful Vladimir Putin!:

Stierlitz 9.jpg

OK fine, Stierlitz, Which one do you choose? I mean, how will we recognize you as a familiar Cubist. I'm guessing, with your handsome face, that you don't mind which one I choose. I know I could have gone and looked up similar images. Well, maybe next time I will, but I can't guarantee it. Besides, that's YOUR job, not mine! However, I am open for bribes.

Are you willing to come out and "face" us? Hmmmm?

Pamalinsky wrote:OK fine, Stierlitz, Which one do you choose? I mean, how will we recognize you as a familiar Cubist. I'm guessing, with your handsome face, that you don't mind which one I choose. I know I could have gone and looked up similar images. Well, maybe next time I will, but I can't guarantee it. Besides, that's YOUR job, not mine! However, I am open for bribes.

Are you willing to come out and "face" us? Hmmmm?

If you look very closely, the Stierlitz has been unmasked. And is also in bad-quality JPEG because of the 15 kilobyte avatar limit which was clearly set and forgotten back in 2005 at the start of our Party Organ. Our Party gifts us with internet faster than Lada on Talladega auto track, but they do not allow us to make use of this speed. I can get more food, gasoline, and vodka rations, but even I, a former KGB officer, cannot get more pixel rations. Just shows that we must fight now for the rights of the komrades of the future.

Comrade, I need no pictures. I am usually camera shy.

WOW Steirlitz! Good choice! Very nice!

Hammer, your picture is just fine! Recognizable! I always know it's you.

We Fixed the Hillary DNC Video with a little help from Morgan Freeman aka known as "the voice of God."

Pamalinsky wrote:
The attachment people-eating-popcorn-21373953.jpg is no longer available
Hello,
If in the future, going progressively Forward ™, you should feel the urge to add me, could you use this photo as a base, instead of the Avatar version? (Just putting it out there, no pressure to include me at any time)
iThank-you in advance for taking the time to read this.
bhl taliban.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:We Fixed the Hillary DNC Video with a little help from Morgan Freeman aka known as "the voice of God."

Freeman has a nice voice, but I thought John Facenda was the voice of god. And between Morgan and John, John wins by miles.