Cubists! Make the Dem Convention in Denver your pwn!

A new symbol and slogan for our Glorious Leader to celebrate his strong ability to be consistent on the issues!

Our friend El Marco gave us a few good ideas... The first three are a take on the commie poster of Bush as World's #1 Terrorist.

Image Image

I need to make a political election card game... "My black candidate plays this race card on California!" "Oh yeah! I summon my military history!" "Ha! what nonesense! your military history card is clearly a fake! It is impossible to win 30 purple harts and still be alive!" "Is that so... In that case... I play my race card!" "You too!?" "It is super effective against you're obvious racial discrimination!"
And so on.

Card ideas: Forged political records- Place under your political records deck while you're opponent is not looking. Investigation- you're opponent shuffles his/her political records deck and you select three cards at random. If any cards are labled as forged, you may take three delegates from every state. Doublespeak- Take two stances on an issue simultaneously.

Comrades! Every student of brainwashing marketing knows that if you want to improve the perception of your brand, you should also undermine the competing brand. So of course there must be freedom of speech in the vicinity of the Republican National Convention but not when it comes to the Democratic one. This is all just common sense. So take a look at this.

- https://www.breitbart.tv/?p=161103

Tell me comrades, is this our friend the MIME?

The Convention is over and our report of it will come soon. In the meantime, here are the final selections of the posters with linked hi-res images for printing.

You can see some of the posters featured on our friend's blog, Looking at the Left:

So how do you blow these pictures up (in a manner of speaking) to make them poster size? Say 11" X 17" ?

Go to this page https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2258 and click on any poster. It will open a large image file in a new window. Just copy it or save it to your computer, open it in any graphic editing program you have there, and print it out in any size your printer allows. Or take it to Kinko's.