Cubitat vs The People's Cube: Where do you want to live?

Cubitat.jpg
Comrades, have you ever wondered how great it would be to live and breathe in the company of other Cubists? (an art form) I know you have, given your desire to have a reunion of some sort.

Well, now you can!

A designer has come up with a solution. The People's Cubitat!

The People's Cubitat Shrinks an Entire House Into One Compact People's Cube

A ten-foot square. This way, those folks who like to be confined and controlled will have a field day. Those of us who like to run wild in the field might have a problem. This problem has yet to be addressed.

Question:

Which habitat would you prefer? The People's Cubitat or The People's Cube?

If I knew how post a poll, I would do it. Feel free to do it on my behalf.

I would prefer if the segments could rotate - the bed to the kitchen part, the dishwasher to the entertainment center, the toilet to the dressing room, and so on - making all rooms equal. If there's no equality of all living space, it's not really the People's Cube.

A habitat that approaches that ideal the most is the prison barrack in the gulag. That's the true People's Cubitat!

Gulag_Barrack.jpg

I do "understand", if you will, the rotate thingy, I mean, you rotate 'em enough, they'll get so dizzy they won't even know what hit 'em.

Fish in a barrel! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Kinda reminds me of images of Kowloon, which you deleted. I don't blame you. Truly depressing. I have a new acquaintance who actually entered that property, talk about fish in a barrel.That site has since been torn down.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I heard cubicles are in fashion.
Are cubicles small cubes? If so, what are small tests?

RedDiaperette wrote:

Small nuclear explosions?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Testicles?

Of course we all know that the REAL People's Cubitat is now a famous landmark in Washington, D.C. and it's also known as "The House that Red Square Built":

--KOOK

Pamalinsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
Testicles?
OK Red Diaperette, I realize you set me up for that one. Good one!