Curiosity Rover Spots Chairman Meow on Mars???

Comrades,

Mars Curiosity.jpg
While scanning around the massive 159 MB composite TIFF file sent over a period of weeks by Curiosity, I came across something in the far distance that sent me to PS for a telescopic enlargement. The image above is x1000 crop of a tiny area half way to the horizon and near the far right side of the panorama presented at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory Cal-Tech Website.

Aside from the missing cap I believe it's own very own Chairman Meow inspection of the Curiosity! Can someone confirm this, or is this just some stray that wondered off on its nightly rounds and got lost?

Comrade, as someone once said, Curiosity Rover killed the cat.

It's a hoax... Photo was taken in a litter box in Area 51, just north of...

Excuse me, there's a knock at my door, someone hollering something about USA or NBA, maybe NSA, I'll be right back...

OMG! Was Sheila Jackson Lee right for once?

He is in hiding on Mars, comrades! Now that Comrade former governor Tim Kaine (S-VA) is in the Supreme Soviet Senate, the Chairman had to "bug out" of the People's Commonwealth of Virginia. I have been told that Comrade Kaine is still holding a grudge about what happened to his border collie.

Can't a comrade get a little privacy here!

That is indeed me taking a poo on the red planet, which I have claimed for the Nation of Islam since they lent me the Mother Ship to get here.

By the way, the Martian cats dig my new ride:

curiosity.gif
catsonmars.jpg