Dэaя Lэadэя and Comrade Khaddafy CAPTION

"A picture is worth a thousand words," so goes the saying. But to me this one is priceless.

How would you caption this photo, Cubic Comrades?

I'll go first:

Colonel - "So you want to throw me under the bus, huh?"

Dэaя Lэadэя - "It isn't personal."

"Uncle Moammar, take a few months vacation, the US will pick up the tab, take Joe Biden with you..."

Jíbaro wrote:I'll go first:

Colonel - "So you want to throw me under the bus, huh?"

Dэaя Lэadэя - "It isn't personal."

Colonel - "But I gave you $25 million in 2008."

Paяty Dэaя - "While you gave that, Hugo gave a cool $300 million."

Mr KQUadafFiY; In honor of our African brotherhood, let me give you a Kenyan 'Leftie' to show you how much I REALLY adore you.

C.K: How come I have to go and you get to stay?

D.L.: You failed to do as a good job to ruin the Libyan economy, as I did to our Oconomy!

Let's all give a holler-out to our comrade-in-arms Obamagumbe! He has provided sanctuary to our fellow traveler, Colonel (wonder why he never promoted himself to General, although he does have a slew of other ridiculous monikers) Gaddafi! He even sent a plane to personally pick him up. I daresay, the Colonel nay regret the "rescue"; he had better sleep with one eye open...heheheheh....he could end up on the menu....wink...wink....if he should become a sudden liability for our dear comrade Obamagumbe! LOLhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030782/Libya-Horror-150-bodies-farm-thought-massacred-pro-Gaddafi-forces.html