Dancing Obama

Very good impersonation...

...as he is more than equally superficial.

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Faux News? Platform 6 Dr. Strangelove. Hope you have snow tires for that wheel chair of yours because you're headin' up north to shovel permafrost! That's right Comrade. I can hear through your Cone...

Dearest Dr. Strangelove,

I bow in your very presence and worship at your feet. As a member of the Inner Circle, you are an inspiration to all of us lowly proles who without merit bequeath high titles upon ourselves.

I love you more than life itself,

-Obamissar Vodkavich
Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:Dearest Dr. Strangelove,

I bow in your very presence and worship at your feet. As a member of the Inner Circle, you are an inspiration to all of us lowly proles who without merit bequeath high titles upon ourselves.

-Obamissar Vodkavich

Vodkavich,

You can stop by my dacha for a slice of cake and a cup of punch after you finish washing and waxing my car. Please refrain from dropping any crumbs in the driveway. The last thing I need is to attract any more talent shitting birds.

Regards,
Dr. S

P.S. Highlight the "empty" white space above to see your original comment.

Dr. Strangelove wrote: Vodkavich,

You can stop by my dacha for a slice of cake and a cup of punch after you finish washing and waxing my car. Please refrain from dropping any crumbs in the driveway. The last thing I need is to attract any more talent shitting birds.

Regards,
Dr. S

Comrade Strangelove,

I will accept your ability to edit my text propagate the Current Truth as evidence that you are a carrier of a reusable Get out of Gulag Free card. My bad. I must, however, share a few notes with you.

I don't wash the cars. My Thought Criminals do. I would be happy to dispatch my mobile, carbon neutral washing squad to your dacha. Think of it as a chain gang, only with garden hoses instead of chains.

The title of Obamissar did indeed come without merit. In the Progressive society in which we now find ourselves, merit is an ex-word. Need is the only thing that matters. Geithner needed a new job more than the coffer needed his CEUs. I needed a job where I could exercise my perversities. The One came through and, like the Lady of the Lake, bestowed upon me not a sword, but the title of Obamissar, signifying by divine prOvidence that I, Vodkavich, would carry the title. That is why I am the Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products.

However, I will take you up on your offer for cake and punch while my proles finish applying the tire shine to your ride. I will be extremely careful with crumbs, as though talent shitting birds generate customers and therefore a whopping sum of income for the party, I would not with their munging upon an elite.

You were right about one thing, though. I do love you more than life itself. May you soon regain the ability to walk.

-Obamissar Vodkavich

Yes, I await a visit from the Obamessiah, who will raise me from my wheelchair and cause me to walk again. Yes we can! Heil, er, um, heh heh...

However, Comrade Vodkavich, you cannot expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a title at you!

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here!!

Your wisdom knows no bounds, Comrade Strangelove. Supreme Executive Power derives from a mandate from Acorn, i mean, the unwashed masses... the first time at least. Then it derives from the will of the Party, and the One, and is enforced by Americorps and the Obama youth.

Teamed up with Comrade Red Star, Obamissar for keeping violence inherent in the system, what with his brigade of knuckle dragging mouth breathers and all, I pledge to redistribute an entire fiscal quarter's skim from prole pockets at the train station, as well as belongings from houses, property rights, etc, to carbon offset The Obamessiah's travel to your dacha to raise you from your chair. It's a desperate attempt the least I can do to display my unyielding loyalty to the party. My previous outburst was no doubt caused by an overindulgence in People's Tasty Creme and TeddyTonic.

Yours in CHope,

Obamissar Vodkavich

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:Dearest Dr. Strangelove,

-Obamissar Vodkavich

Vodkavich,

Regards,
Dr. S

P.S. Highlight the "empty" white space above to see your original comment.

Esteemed Comrade Dr Strangelove! I am so proud to see the way that you saw right through this alleged Obamissar's groveling (though I was quite impressed by his groveling skills) to see the treachery he tried to pull over on you. I must keep a closer eye on this miscreant as well!