Dancing the Zooky-Zooky in Zuccotti Park

Komrades and Komradinas, today marks the start of a new phase in pusching for the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ as our young tools of all sexes and colours dance out of Zuccotti Park: Лiиk

As the Alinsky handbook outlines, we are moving away from camping in Zuccotti Park to HIT-N-RUN. Zuccotti Park was just a training camp for the young whipper-snappers, to revel and enjoy life on the lamb, for we are about to get serious. At Zuccotti our young terps could get high, defecate and copulate, but they couldn't use cocktail molotovs and guns; now is the time for the real deal...

Next in our Zooky-Zooky will be the Boing-Boing, followed by the Ñakky-Ñakky. The Boing-Boing will be fireworks at Wallstreet, while the Ñakky-Ñakky will be kidnapping the Rich-&-Famous.

Zuccotti Zucky i.jpg

Actually, I believe this picture shows this lady being hauled out of a McDonald's, still cursing and threatening the cashier and manager for forgetting to give her some ketchup with her order of fries.........

Dear Leader Obama is truly liberating our society .

Clearly this attractive young lady has grown weary of being exploited by Running Dog Lackeys Of The Imperialist Amerikkkan Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice. And what an attractive tattoo! - Our collective has a wagering pool about how many others she has...

Zuccotti%20Zucky%20i.jpg

Upon further investigation of this fine, outstanding... 'turfer, I am inclined to to conclude that her facial expressions, and body language, directed towards the helmet-covered oppressors is suggesting she hasn't received her paycheck from NYCC—a subsidiary of ACORN—and is filing her verbal complaint with them: "GIVE ME MY DAMN PAYCHECK, YOU NEO-KULAKS!!!"

New OWS Portland Oregon update- November 15, 2011

Three brave young genius Comrades hassled by the Fascist Pigs!

https://thepeoplescube.com/post132774.html#132774