Dancing With Flat Obama

I found this picture:

here:

How to Pose and Kill Time While the World Erupts

So, with humble apologies to whoever created it, I mimeswiped the sucker and made Flat Obama. For your photoshopping pleasure:

Please put it to good use. Help Obama fiddle away all over the world. Dance you, dance!

Thank you, Margaret.

His Excellency is well known to fiddle while "Rome" burns. He got that fiddle from the relatives of Mrs. O'Leary, in good old Chicago. He learned to dazzle the masses while He was a Community Organizer. It looks like He's playing His "Inner City Renovation Concerto" for these budding Revolutionaries.

Thanks comrade Magaret. Here's one for you... "Tah-dah"

Here are a few more photos!

STOP THE CAPITALIST PIGS LAYOFFS ARE GOOD!! ALL MUST WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT
HAVE A DRINK ON ME!!!!!!!

OBAMA, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???!!! THERE ARE 8 OF THEM!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE, THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!

You asked for it, Comrade Whoopie - and now you got it - Flat Obama the funny-man:

Here's Obama addressing the nation on his Health Care plan:

"...Okay, okay! What a great audience! Ha! Ha! And I'm going to keep on screwing it, too! But enough about what I'm doing to the economy. Ha! Ha! Ha! Health care is really, really big in the news lately and talk about funny. I'm sure you know about my Health Care plan and your taxes and freedom? Now, don't stop me if you've already heard this one..."