Dear Leader bows to...

CHRIS CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bo bow christie.jpg

I can be for understanding of bowing to Saudi King, but to a RETHUGLIKKKAN!!!!

AKKKKK!!!

I am beyond such speech!!!!!!!!!

Misha??!! Misha??!! MISHA!!!!

Help me to the bed chamber. I am in the need of much rest.

It is my understanding that Dear Leader's brain teleprompter had fallen to the ground, so he was simply looking for his handler's thoughts. No need to worry, Mrs. Cz!

HE COULD NOT BE IS NOT BOWING TO THIS RETHUGLICAN! I am most assured his attention was caught by some small tiny shiny objectionable on the ground!! I spit and spit again, at him bowing to any 'thuglican. see, here it is!! Image

No, no, no. If you look carefully you can clearly see a white man pushing him down to simulate the president's deference to a fat, white RethugliKKKan who only gained office by way of disenfranchising people of color. The evil white man in question looks like he is wearing a blue uniform of some kind adorned with what appears to be swastikas and palin stickers.

(and am wonder if perchance, dear Leader just had a gas attack??)

IT WAS AN UNWELCOME WEDGIE, IS WHAT IT WAS. Poor dear Leader, caught by surprise as some reichwinger pulled his private drawers up!

Can he sue?

I am to be correcting you both dear Fraulein and esteemed Chairman. You see, Dear Leader literally holds the world on his shoulders, and so this is the aching of a sore back. It not easy to be of superhumanly superness, even for the the one that is he. He should be going to the place of massaging. I am to be sure that the Goracle knows of such places, yes?

Comrades, What actually happened was that Obama's teleprompter fell to the ground. Recall, he never takes his eyes off it. Don't worry the TOTUS was not injured during this accident.
Please remember, the current truth is that Obama was not actually bowing to the Saudi King!

~
obama sucks.gif

Komrade Turboski wrote:Ohh my! Robot, what have you done?
~ Comrade Turboski, The MSM stated that Obama actually tripped in front of the Saudi King! It's just an unfortunate turn of events that the king's dick went into his mouth........

..well.. thankfully there's no "money shot" at least. Perhaps it would be crude (oil)? Maybe that's the "oil" he was promising to clean up!

Turboski wrote:Comrades, What actually happened was that Obama's teleprompter fell to the ground. Recall, he never takes his eyes off it. Don't worry the TOTUS was not injured during this accident.
Please remember, the current truth is that Obama was not actually bowing to the Saudi King!

Geez, doesn't anyone remember what happened to Comrade Bubba and the cigar girl? No need to pass judgement here. What's the big deal? It's only sex. Give the man a cigar break, pulleez.

Leninka wrote:
Turboski wrote:Comrades, What actually happened was that Obama's teleprompter fell to the ground. Recall, he never takes his eyes off it. Don't worry the TOTUS was not injured during this accident.

Geez, doesn't anyone remember what happened to Comrade Bubba and the cigar girl? No need to pass judgement here. What's the big deal? It's only sex. Give the man a cigar break, pulleez.
Comradista Leninka: What Dear One engaged in was not sex. Remember the lessons of Comradista Lewinski?

I must concur with Groucho Marxist... - Clinton taught us that is not sex. It is just . . . . umm . . . . . a personal entertainment option™ , but it is definitely NOT sex.

Dr Progoyavich wrote:I am to be correcting you both dear Fraulein and esteemed Chairman. You see, Dear Leader literally holds the world on his shoulders, and so this is the aching of a sore back. It not easy to be of superhumanly superness, even for the the one that is he. He should be going to the place of massaging. I am to be sure that the Goracle knows of such places, yes?
Most esteemed, Chairman. I am most esteemed. I'm important, I am special, I know powerful people. Now then, I hardly believe that President-for-life Obama -- the first African-American president!!1!! -- could possibly suffer from a sore back like us mere mortals. I mean, seriously, man -- seriously! It is science that dictates that, uh, he is too smart and too cool to suffer like we do. Why, he is science! Yes, and, you know what? I'm just going to make a phone call and cut your medicare for making me have to explain why he couldn't possibly be like us with aches and pains. Let this be a lesson to everyone who finds non-ideological fault with the first African-American president. Racist.

Chairman, you sound like just the sort of self-seeking, self-promoting individual that dear Leader would love to have as a Czar. Have you contemplated contacting Comrade Rahm and offering your glorious, special services? Maybe Racism Czar?