Dear Leader's favorite song: 'How Much a Dollar Cost'

Lamar_Obama_Song_Dollar.jpg
In today's fast-paced world, Dear Leader has a lot to think about. The glorious Islamic Revolution abroad and at home, the glorious Kommunist revolution abroad and at home, Michelle's appetite for five dollar footlongs, all kinds of things. Fires, murders, POW's, the war overseas, thefts, assaults, but you know what's most important? Music.

President Obama Says Kendrick Lamar's "How Much a Dollar Cost" Was His Favorite Song of 2015

Komrades, this is glorious. Dear Leader is listening to music that will help him make decisions that will make the dollar cost more! Or rather, the things that are priced at a dollar cost more. He must never tire, listening to music and developing His fiscal policy at the same time! It is Most Glorious!

But the title of his Favorite Song poses an interesting question: How much does a dollar cost? The answer refuses to come to me, I think it's worth the life of a Kapitalist Islamophobe. Maybe the Kube's finest can sniff it out?

In the words of the article author: "If there was any doubt Obama was our hippest president, let it be immediately dispelled."

[OFF]

"Nero fiddled while Rome burned"

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:"Nero fiddled while Rome burned"

What are the chances this rap will ever end up in the People's Karaoke section? Sometimes I think that rap music was created for the very purpose of avoiding this particular fate.

Image That was music?
#Whatever
'How Much a Dollar Cost'…. nothing if you steal it at Gun point – especially at Governmental Gun point

I'd wager that his all time favorite would be ‘The Internationale'
The Communist Internationale (Original, with English Lyrics)

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Lamar_Obama_Song_Dollar.jpg
In today's fast-paced world, Dear Leader has a lot to think about. The glorious Islamic Revolution abroad and at home, the glorious Kommunist revolution abroad and at home, Michelle's appetite for five dollar footlongs, all kinds of things. Fires, murders, POW's, the war overseas, thefts, assaults, but you know what's most important? Music.

President Obama Says Kendrick Lamar's "How Much a Dollar Cost" Was His Favorite Song of 2015

Komrades, this is glorious. Dear Leader is listening to music that will help him make decisions that will make the dollar cost more! Or rather, the things that are priced at a dollar cost more. He must never tire, listening to music and developing His fiscal policy at the same time! It is Most Glorious!

But the title of his Favorite Song poses an interesting question: How much does a dollar cost? The answer refuses to come to me, I think it's worth the life of a Kapitalist Islamophobe. Maybe the Kube's finest can sniff it out?

In the words of the article author: "If there was any doubt Obama was our hippest president, let it be immediately dispelled."

[OFF]

Dearest Comrade Stierlitz,

As you may already know, I have a background in classical music, and also love music from every sphere of our globe, and style, I am most interested in how those from other cultures say what they have to say.

Your submission, in this case, blows me away. I've never heard anything like it. I freaking love it! I am so grateful that you posted it. It's gorgeous! Love it, love it, love it!

Thank you!

p.s.: I'm gonna play it again right now. ; • )
"Nero fiddled while Rome burned"

Red Square wrote:What are the chances this rap will ever end up in the People's Karaoke section? Sometimes I think that rap music was created for the very purpose of avoiding this particular fate.

Well, Comrade Red, maybe not in this case. Although I love this rap our Comrade Stierlitz has posted, there really isn't much more to say, or parody, IMHO.

His post got me going, so to speak. ; • )

Red Square wrote:What are the chances this rap will ever end up in the People's Karaoke section? Sometimes I think that rap music was created for the very purpose of avoiding this particular fate.

I tried a rap for People's Karaoke once, many moons ago. It was a nifty little ditty to the tune of Jay Z's "My President is Black," that celebrated the Cube and our glorious revolution. Changing the lyrics wasn't that hard; the struggle came in that nobody here was familiar enough with the song to care. A parody can be good or bad, but if the original is unknown...

Speaking of dollars, how is our dollar and line campaign to get new comrades into the door going?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Speaking of dollars, how is our dollar and line campaign to get new comrades into the door going?

So far, not so good. They take the dollar just fine but after they do the line of cocaine we can't do anything with them. We try to teach them to love the Kube but they just run around and laugh like maniacs.