DEAR LEADER FINDS USEFULNESS IN TALIBAN CASUALTIES

The Dэaя Lэadэя, in his infinite wisdom, has found a good use for defunct Taliban Freedom Fighters:

U.S.M.C. URINALS

Now, the boys in dappled brown don't need to wait until they can get to camp to wee-wee. Plus, defunct Taliban Fighters can now boast before their Crescent god of being full-fledged martyrs, treated as they treat others in the battlefield.
Image "It is a WIN-WIN scenario (or at least a WEE-WEE scenario) for the 'Dэaя Lэadэя', hurrah!!!"

Image One Sig Heil for the Occupiэя of the Oval Orifice!!!!! ~

Image This is nothing compared to what Muslim fighters do to their victims. Raping and dismembering are the trademark of Allah's goons.

With the noted water shortages in arid areas, they were doing the best they could to wash the bodies in preparation for burial. Family members would have done exactly the same thing.

Those were Marines, attempting to provide burial at sea as done for Osama...very clever!

Jíbaro wrote:
Now, the boys in dappled brown don't need to wait until they can get to camp to wee-wee. Plus, defunct Taliban Fighters can now boast before their Crescent god of being full-fledged martyrs, treated as they treat others in the battlefield.

A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots.

Anymore incorrect usage of official Marine Corpse terminology and I wil PT all your commie asses.

Communists "Wee-wee"

Sailors "Tinkle"

Politicians "Piss"

PISS2.gif

THE MARINE CORP URINATES!
And we do it better than anyone else.

Do I make myself clear ladies?

Do men in pink shorts really have better aim and longer range?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Do men in pink shorts really have better aim and longer range?
That is affirmative maam.

General Confusion wrote:With the noted water shortages in arid areas, they were doing the best they could to wash the bodies in preparation for burial. Family members would have done exactly the same thing.

Soldier .. how many times have I told you not to clean your ears with your pistol?

And if you must know it is standard USMC regulation to extinguish any remaining fire after a kill.

Clearly the enemy brains were on fire after the kill so the brave Marine brothers were only following correct protocol.

Here in Vietnam we always extinguish Charlie after our morning napalm.

Now drop down and give me 20 ... after you take that damn pistol out of your cranium.

Who needs agiprop when the media willingly throws Marines under the bus in trade for an advertising buck..................

This is what happens when lazy Americans sit on the sidelines and let every dumb schmuck with a delusion of ambition get into elected office. And I mean local, city, county, state and federal. There are as many crazies in lower offices as there are in higher offices that the media feed upon.

If more people would run for elected office, if for no other reason than to sit in the chair so the crazies can't sit there, we would be far better off.

Wake up and smell the coffee and run for office! Any office!

Reforming the media will take some time, but getting into office will start to help our political situation.

Islamophobic non-thinking robots! I will call the Council for American-Islamic Relations and have these lethel-force units of the Capitalist War Machine in court until they run out of credit. Then we will make them pawn their rifles, and then I will buy them and replace my Chinese made piece of Cr@&.

General Confusion wrote:With the noted water shortages in arid areas, they were doing the best they could to wash the bodies in preparation for burial. Family members would have done exactly the same thing.

Yes, the burial preparation technique can be viewed in the official training video at this link.

https://www.mgparrish.com/obl.htm

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Do men in pink shorts really have better aim and longer range?
Shhhhhh Commissarka, please don't get the Sarge any more wee weed up than he already is. He hasn't had wood like this since Nixon got re-elected. I heard that after he saw the news on TV in his VA hospital room in the psycho ward he ambushed his protologist Dr. Muhammed Akbar and poured his bed pan over the doctors head and was yelling Ooh-rah! Ooh-rah! Ooh-rah!

ProgOff.jpg
USMC Scout Snipers have always had a special place in my heart. And that's just been reaffirmed.

Semper Fi!!

ProgOn.jpg
I KEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Wohoo! I'm glad to see not everyone working for the government is an Islamophilic dhimmi! Go Marines!

I DENOUNCE the vile racists of the USMC for weeing all over the poor, oppressed Taliban, who only want to reestablish a brutal terrorist dictatorship People's Republic of Afghanistan.

I have just seen the video and am very dissapointed by the marines performance.
I would have hoped that at least one of them would have needed to take a shit.

I denounce Rep. Allen West for not supporting the lynchmob!!!

Лiиk

Instead of calling for their heads 'Saudi style...' like the Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя demands, Rep. West has said:

Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

Kudos to Rep. West Image for standing up for our fighting men and women, who get hammered/slandered/libeled every day by the DЭMOCЯATS and thэiя PЯAVDA-styled Mэdia.

I denounce Afghan Islamic Clerics for not making riots on Friday's Prayer services today:

Лiиk

I wonder why there has been more outrage among DЭMOCЯATS than among Afghan Muslims Image...

HORROR!!! These Marines obviously need sensitivity training!! How could they perform such a thoughtless act? Aren't they cuuuuul-turally aware? Haven't they been taught proper respect for other religions? Urinating on fallen enemy terrorists is hardly a befitting act...

Now slathering them up in bacon grease and feeding them to wild dogs? Now THAT'S a more befitting ceremony for terrorist islamo-fascists!

Jíbaro wrote: Image
Kudos to Rep. West Image for standing up for our fighting men and women, who get hammered/slandered/libeled every day by the DЭMOCЯATS and thэiя PЯAVDA-styled Mэdia.
Oorah! Oorah! Oorah!

Image first Gulf War, taking prisoners, surprise! the only rations I had available to share were "ham slice" (it looks like salmon in the right light) I'd been saving them up for just such an emergency. Just doing my part! Image Yes, sensitivity training is in order. Shameful.

Tovarichi wrote:Image first Gulf War, taking prisoners, surprise! the only rations I had available to share were "ham slice" (it looks like salmon in the right light) I'd been saving them up for just such an emergency. Just doing my part!

And if you take a big sharpie you could probably even put a few "grill marks" on it to seal the deal... lolz!

the truly sad thing is that those Marines are now up the creek with no paddle, yet THIS bag of slime is a national hero... Image
and his buddy...