Dear Leader gives Faux News the business!

Comrades: In what can only be seen as a stroke of genius (or else!), Dear Leader has come out swinging on Faux Snooze! For all of our Progressive brethren who thought Dear Leader wasn't fighting the establishment hard enough, take note! Dear Leader has heard your cries for justice and has unleashed the might of CNN on the propaganda wing of the lunatic right.

President Obama is pulling no punches when it comes to Fox News, declaring the cable news outlet to be "destructive to [America's] long-term growth."

This decisive blow could be the turning point in the War on Fox! full state approved story

Faux News is destructive to Obama's agenda change for Amerika without any doubt. It has been so pleasing that all other news media, but Faux, follow dearest fearless Leader in a lock step that would impress even Stalin himself.

But those greedy capitalist at FNC actually disparage dear Leader and report FACTS! How are we to "change" Amerika with all those facts flying around!!?
But I also fear, each time the Glorious One denounces FNC, their rating climb higher!! This is not good news at all.

But I also fear, each time the Glorious One denounces FNC, their rating climb higher!!

Fear not, Fraulein. This is all part of the plan. We allow the Commisar of Ratings to show Fox News improving. This is to keep the KKKonservative proles believing that our Dear Leader and the democrats are in danger of losing the "elections." (Nudge, nudge! Wink, wink!) All is safe and secure. Just yesterday I saw a unicorn playing near a rainbow. It was 100 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. It was glorious!

Stalin for Time wrote:
But I also fear, each time the Glorious One denounces FNC, their rating climb higher!!

Fear not, Fraulein. This is all part of the plan. We allow the Commisar of Ratings to show Fox News improving. This is to keep the KKKonservative proles believing that our Dear Leader and the democrats are in danger of losing the "elections." (Nudge, nudge! Wink, wink!) All is safe and secure. Just yesterday I saw a unicorn playing near a rainbow. It was 100 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. It was glorious!

wheee that is much of a relief. I love plans and their coming together (and hope that Obama has been informed of the plan... he doesn't seem to work well 'off the cuff' or 'off' TOTUS).
Unicorn? No clouds?? ah ha! you were enjoying a bit of the People's Vodka, were you not?! Yes, yes, there is nothing like getting away in the world of next Tuesday!

Vicious insatiable Fox has consumed already most equal comrade parrot of National Peoples Radio.

Shovel 4 U wrote:
coneheads.jpg

the-line-up-terrisita-grant.jpg

100% Infidel wrote: Dear Leader has heard your cries for justice and has unleashed the might of CNN on the propaganda wing of the lunatic right. This decisive blow could be the turning point in the War on Fox!

CNN??? Pfffffffffttttt

CUBETUBE! "The voice of the People" ™ .

CUBETUBE2.jpg