Dear Leader has ISIS Contained

Obaba_Contains_ISIS_Map.jpg
Dear Leader has boldly announced that he has contained ISIS. This is very good news. Now their murderous rampage will be restricted to the containment area.

So far, no terrorist attacks have occurred outside of this containment area.

I see a little bit of Canada and Greenland isn't inside the Containment Zone. But, to be fair, Greenlandic/Canadian Terrorist is an oxymoron. The Canadians will tell you to fuck off, but they won't terrorize you, and they might offer you a beer after-the-fact. The Greenlandic will, will, uh, can somebody tell me what the Greenlandic will do? I'd think they'd just mind their own business.

Shouldn't the American flag pin on his lapel be upside down to represent the despicable nation he leads?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:I see a little bit of Canada and Greenland isn't inside the Containment Zone. But, to be fair, Greenlandic/Canadian Terrorist is an oxymoron. The Canadians will tell you to fuck off, but they won't terrorize you, and they might offer you a beer after-the-fact. The Greenlandic will, will, uh, can somebody tell me what the Greenlandic will do? I'd think they'd just mind their own business.

Comrade, you may not realize this but Greenland is actually a part of Denmark and they will, in true Danish fashion, surrender and wait patiently for rescue.

Comrades,
The Icelandic people are very friendly, they would even provide you with an outdoor sleeping space, and ask you to spend the winter with them. The discussion of surrender can wait until spring.