Dear Leader Has Tweeted

Comrades, never mind the yuckety yuck germinating from the right, progress is upon us! Dear Leader has engaged the masses with the yet to be party approved Twitter! And I'm tingly twittered!

President Obama decided to hold a Twitter townhall “to bring new voices into conversation with the president,” White House new media director Macon Phillips told reporters yesterday. But some of the loudest voices in advance of today's interactive Q&A are pretty familiar. Using the administration-sanctioned hashtag #AskObama, House Republicans have spent the morning flooding Twitter and peppering the president with unfriendly questions in a coordinated tweet-blitz.

New Voices indeed are needed, not the same old capitalist shrills shrilling unfriendly shrilliness!

House and Senate Republicans are flooding President Obama's first Twitter Townhall with questions about jobs, using the president's historic social media outreach to engage with the president by using the White House's requested #askobama hashtag to draw attention to GOP tweets that press the president on the economy and other contentious issues.
Earlier this morning, @SpeakerBoehner, the official Twitter account of House Speaker John Boehner, tweeted: “Will you outline a plan #4jobs - other than more spending - for the American people? https://bit.ly/jr7prr #askobama GOP plan: jobs.gop.gov.”

How dare they! Is He Who Is Most Merciful not all win win all the win win time?

President Obama's Twitter townhall today amounts to a win-win proposition for a White House looking to hone its message on the still-struggling economy and woo young voters back to the incumbent ahead of the 2012 election.
The event, which is being touted as historic, first-of-its-kind gathering, is already drawing considerable press attention and will be all the buzz of cable news in the runup to the 2 p.m. townhall. (And, yes, the Fix will be live-blogging the proceedings in this space — so stay tuned.)
“We've entered a difference information age where people get news and information in a different way then they did in the past,” explained White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer. “That's why we're doing this ... its similar to what previous presidents did with the more traditional outlets.”

Never fear comrades, Dear Leader is always fighting for the working class. So righteous is he.

Obama Twitter Town Hall cube 1 560px.png

caption hijinks?

Obama Twitter Town Hall cube 2 550px.png

crossposted

Off subject but informative, article on educating a new generation of racists.
https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=319369
Please don't send me to the gulag, I promise I am not a Trotsyite!

Funny tweets: not easy being a puppet!

Uncle George and Dear Leader look bored.

Captions
Uncle George;"I've got a World to enslave".
Dear Leader;"I'd rather be golfing".

(OFF)
Two twits in a padded cell, what can go wrong?

Tweet, tweet, tweet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DopuArS ... re=related

Grigori E.R. wrote:Uncle George and Dear Leader look bored.

Captions
Uncle George;"I've got a World to enslave".
Dear Leader;"I'd rather be golfing".

(OFF)
Two twits in a padded cell, what can go wrong?

Tweet, tweet, tweet:

I DENOUNCE the makers of this song!

George: So far so good. This 'dumming down' thing ya'll did in your schools really works.
Not one idiot asked a hard question.
Da Leader:How do you spell 'gooder'? Is it one 'd' or two?

That megacephalic man on the left. Did Anthony Weiner get a nose job?

His Awesomeness doesn't bother with the intricacies of government, as we know. He's a large-picture man. He knows that the fun bit is driving America off a cliff, because (1) it's bigger than he is; (2) it's worth infinitely more than he is; (3) it'll be fun to piss on anything bigger than he is. Think NASA.

And anyway, there is nothing wrong with driving a country off a cliff, or shoveling Jews into concentration camps like dear Adolph and Benito, as long as you get a charge in doing it.

That has to be right. Otherwise how could we explain people like dear Rahm and his brother? I know they didn't do that, but then they understand the thrill of power and compared to that, everything else is secondary.

He tweeted?? Is that what they're calling in now a'days?? I suppose that's dignified enough... all I can say is that if he was with a crowd, I hope he said pardons.

Why is this news?