Dear Leader heckled during speech

Comrades I felt sick as I watched 0bama being repeatedly heckled during his speech in support of Martha "Marcia" Coakley. The sight of our beloved messiah left speechless and confused took me back to that day in Dec. 1989 when the same thing happened to our comrade Nicholas Ceausescu, the former dictator of Romania. I couldn't help but have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as I remembered what happened to comrade Ceausescu and his charming wife just a few days later when the Romanian Army, his very children, took them both out, put them against a wall and shot them dead. Heart breaking. (choking back tears)

This does not bode well for our Dear Leader. I suggest he keep Air Force One idling on the runway just in case. We can not afford another Romanian style tragedy.

Have faith Comrade!!

Surely you don't think that we have forgotten hard learned lessons from our glorious past?? Why even now Dear Leader is working to build his Civilian National Security Force. He will be kept very safe and it's we that should be worried we should be thankful.

Let us all chant in unison his campaign promise to keep us safe:

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

With his Civilian Force there is only a 50-50 chace of something like what happened to Ceausescu happening to Obama........

Comrade Whoopie, please put your mind at ease. In the first place, the Romanian incident was just a case of mistaken identity. My source tells me that "Ceausescu" is actually Romanian for "Bush" and the Army was just confused about who it was they were supposed to terminate. Sad, but that's what happens when you don't have enough community organizers available.

Secondly, His Excellency was NOT being heckled, I repeat, NOT. What happened was that TOTUS took a union-mandated coffee break (yes, TOTUS is in the union and Obama obeys all union rules) so someone had to step in and give Dear Leader verbal cues for his speech. Not that Dear Leader really needs such help, but he just wanted to give the poor fellow a job.

So there, nothing to see here. Marcia will win tomorrow and everything will be back to normal. All is well.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I couldn't help but have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as I remembered what happened to comrade Ceausescu and his charming wife just a few days later when the Romanian Army, his very children, took them both out, put them against a wall and shot them dead. Heart breaking. (choking back tears)

If I understand you comrade, Dear Leader needs to take his own advice and "look under the hood" of whichever vehicle he decides to take?

With all of those gun-toting, truck-driving, redneck <a href="https://formerspook.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... ">domestic terrorists</a> that Comrade Incompetano Napolitano spoke of back in April, I wouldn't be surprised that all of our Leaders wouldn't be doing more diligent checks.

Peace be upon them.

I believe for Obama's own safety he must disarm all the Secret Service agents and have them replaced by SEIU thugs armed with lead pipes and box cutters. At least until he can create his "Civilian Security Force" of Brownshirts.

Or is blackshirts? Blacks in brownshirts? Browns in blackshirts? Browns and Blacks in red and purple shirts? I get all confused. Are enviro-Nazi's Red Greens or Green Reds?