Dear Leader knows economic stimulation!

Good News Comrades! Dear Leaders' glorious stimulus plan is on track to devestate the kapitalist system of Amerikkka!

http://www.recovery.gov/?q=content/cont ... primeid=27

Over one million C.E.U.'s wasted on 2 pounds of sliced ham!!! Soon the running dog kapitalists will be begging to join the party!

If you follow the "contact us" link, you will find a link to report fraud (yes) waste (yes) and abuse (yes). I expressed my concers to the office of the inspector general. If i can get off my butt and drive to the store and spend btw. 8 and 10 dollars for 2 pounds of ham, I don't see why Mao Tse Obama can't do the same.

(off)
Report fraud, wast and abuse. My word, I feel like I should click on it! Of course, I'd be willing to bet if they get letters like what we would write (Obama is spending for waste, abusing his power etc.) they hit the delete key so fast there's a sonic boom afterwards.

Comrades,

I am glad to have this opportunity to re-educate you. Yes, you could drive to a nearby supermarket and pay far less, but that would be selfish. Moreover, it would ignore international pricing. For example, I can go to my nearby supermarket in my foreign land and pay about the same. This is called "price equalization," or "price fairness" if you will, and it is for the WorldGood™.

Now when Canadians and Europeans travel to America on accident, they will find familiar prices. They will see how it is no better than at home, which will help us better to understand why we need to be more like them so they will {cue Kool and the Gang's "Cherish the Love"} cherish and love us, the principles by which CP0 is solving problems with Iran, Russia, North Korea, and many other places so successfully.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

I am glad to have this opportunity to re-educate you. Yes, you could drive to a nearby supermarket and pay far less, but that would be selfish. Moreover, it would ignore international pricing. For example, I can go to my nearby supermarket in my foreign land and pay about the same. This is called "price equalization," or "price fairness" if you will, and it is for the WorldGood™.

Now when Canadians and Europeans travel to America on accident, they will find familiar prices. They will see how it is no better than at home, which will help us better to understand why we need to be more like them so they will {cue Kool and the Gang's "Cherish the Love"} cherish and love us, the principles by which CP0 is solving problems with Iran, Russia, North Korea, and many other places so successfully.
I think I understand comrade. To make sure I fully understand, I will be taking my shovel for a walk to the train station (no need to send a car for me, I'm on the way!)

Apparently Dear Leader took all those accusations of stimulus "pork" literally.

Thankfully his swift decisive action "saved" the jobs of all the meat processing and vacuum packaging machines who would have otherwise been shut off or used to make dog food hot dogs.