Dear Leader - professional automobile driver?

The Weekly Standard

"There's no black male my age, who's a professional, who hasn't come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn't hand them their car keys," Dear Leader to People magazine

obama-valet-park-that-azz.jpg

(ahem) the full and proper use is "creepy-ass cracka" and its a term of endearment. Other usages are racist.

Or so I read on the wall of some restroom.

The ravishing and estimable Comrade Putout wrote:."There's no black male my age, who's a professional, who hasn't come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn't hand them their car keys," Dear Leader

Choose Your Own Adventure

Between Dear Leader being (a) handed his keys, and (b) handed his arse in a basket, which would you, The People®, prefer?

If you choose a, turn to page 16.

If you choose b, prepare for a visit from the IRS.

There is precedent to follow. Bill Clinton LOVED to drive.

It is rumored that he also loved to fly, and spent much of his off-time in a cockpit.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:(ahem) the full and proper use is "creepy-ass cracka" and its a term of endearment. Other usages are racist.

Or so I read on the wall of some restroom.

So, I would have to assume that this is racist:

tasty ass crackers.jpg

Dear Leader was late getting to the golf course from the White House. He told the chauffer, "Look, we are running late and I can't miss my tee time so let me drive. I insist." So he told the chaufer to get in the back and he drove.
The police had been given strict orders to ticket anyone speeding no matter how important. As Dear Leader's limo sped through DC two motorcycle cops pulled them over but didn't issue any ticket
Back at the station the patrolman was talking about the stop and was asked, "Why didn't you ticket him?
"Too important."
"Who was it?"
"I didn't recognize him, but his driver was Obama!"

I couldn't stop myself, Captain!

tasty-ass-cracker-for-you.jpg
tasty-ass-crackers.jpg

Comrade Putout, I can't breathe!!!!! Once I regain my composure, I'm going to ask about the cream crackers.

Lift A Fist.jpg
Comrades, A Bio-chip ignition activation mandate is sure to follow. Objections on privacy or religious grounds is racist. Just a gentle reminder - The genetically disenfranchised can be colorful in their own way combating Melanphobia during this week's festivities. If your're going to be on the front lines be sure to download the grief-counselor app. Feeling boxed in? Try having some fun with the I Can't Seethe narrative.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt...

We must shop at the same store - The People's Cube Victuals Emporium
Store #23! Right?

I'll bet Ivan the Stockboy had something to do with this.

Look how he tried to fix it instead of making a new price sign.

What a doofus!

oops-we-goofed.jpg

I think Ivan is only following the manager's instructions and the manager seems to have an MBA from the Hillary Clinton School of Business Management. Ivan does have one of those jobs that only the government can create.

True, there are errors, but quantity has a quality all its own, and that Ivan the Stakh-boy is a box-stuffing MACHINE, by Lenin!

The Valet - Serving collectivism faithfully since 2008.
the valet.jpg