Dear Leader proposes the Internet Tax

Do you know how much money is in the internet? Well I don't, but we will find out soon when the internet changes from broadband to telecommunications service. Think of all those taxes Dear Leader can impose on the capitalists and non-supporters of the Democratic Party.

The tax and spend policy is still alive and well in the Democratic party. It is not their money to spend, but of those who need to pay their jizya tax for not supporting them. Yes, there is still time to register as Democrat or other supporting groups like the [highlight=#ffffff]People's Cube Party[/highlight] before this is implemented. Hurry soon or the IRS will visit you while you sleep.

Forward!

i-Comrades,

All I can say is, "It's about time!" Imagine, auto dial-up at 9.6 kb/s! And best of all, every e-mail adds your fair share of economic justice to Dear Leader's stash! The future is here!

[img]/images/iComrade_Internet_Tax.jpg[/img]

00:43 Seconds Remaining Before IRS Tax Penalty Begins (insert coin)

When will the party redistribute to me the windows 95 upgrades for Dear Leader's O-net, comrades? Will it be in the next 5 year plan?

Comrade Oogie Boogie wrote:When will the party redistribute to me the windows 95 upgrades for Dear Leader's O-net, comrades? Will it be in the next 5 year plan?

Comrade,

Experimental software is reserved for use by members of the Party's inner circle. Possession of Win 95 or similar advanced applications without authorization could result in a long working vacation - or worse. I'm hope you meant to ask about the MS-DOS 6 upgrade. Yes? Soon,...Tuesday I believe.

Hey, Craptek, hook me up with a copy of this DOS 6, will ya? There's a pound of pecans already shelled from the People's Orchardi n your lower desk drawer, and a quart of home brew in the fire extinguisher box at the usual drop site...

Say, have you seen the new gerbil in accounts receivable? I can introduce you.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Hey, Craptek, hook me up with a copy of this DOS 6, will ya? There's [highlight=#ffff00]a pound of pecans already shelled from the People's Orchardi n your lower desk drawer, and a quart of home brew in the fire extinguisher box at the usual drop site...[/highlight]

Say, have you seen the [highlight=#FFFF00]new gerbil[/highlight] in accounts receivable? [highlight=#FFFF00]I can introduce you[/highlight].

Gavel-2.gif

Silence in The People's Court! Attempted bribery of a court officer,...Hmmmm,..this new outrage will be added to your ever expanding list of offenses,...a pity, though,...I do have a craving for pecans. But my duty is clear - the accused will be seated and prepared for the eminent conviction he so richly deserves!