Dear Leader's Media Extravaganza Includes Food Channel

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The Iron Chef must have been pealing onions affecting Dear Leader's eyes. Less progressive minds think DL is over exposed but I can't get enough of his awesomeness.

Heh, I've read many commenters write that the only place they can avoid The One is on the Food Channel. Now where do they go?

I bet MichelleO makes a great Arugala and Tuscan Kale salad (assuming she doesn't just wipe her ass with the leaves in order to save on toilet paper).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I bet MichelleO makes a great Arugala and Tuscan Kale salad (assuming she doesn't just wipe her ass with the leaves in order to save on toilet paper).

I denounce this post! This country owes MichelleO so much for its past, present and future injustices to her, she is not required to save on ANYTHING! This country is MEAN!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I bet MichelleO makes a great Arugala and Tuscan Kale salad (assuming she doesn't just wipe her ass with the leaves in order to save on toilet paper).
For the first time in my adult life I am proud of Comrade Whoopie. How very green are your thought patterns. A re-trained mind is a beautiful thing.

Perhaps we should have a poll. Does MichelleO like her toilet greens strong (raw) or soft (steamed)?

Oh wait, then we'd have to choose and you know how much I hate free choice.