Dear Leader's Official Psychological Profile

Comrades,

Did you know that Dear Leader's psychological profile was developed and recorded in the files of the United States Office of Strategic Services? It's true! I discovered it accidentally when my Macallan 57 Year Old Scotch beet juice spilled on the keyboard. It's a good thing this document will be tucked away safely in a government vault. Now future workers can read all about the glorious and amazing mind of The One who delivered them into Next Tuesday!™ Anyway, here it is:

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Wait a second......I,...uhhhhh.... Comrades, disregard this post. This isn't the profile of Dear Leader after all. Sorry about that...

I certainly didn't read it and will not be discussing it in the beet fields.

However should it be necessary I would appreciate it if The Party Image would tell me what to think of it.

Whew! For the love of peace and progress that was close. The People™ get a little squirrelly when the One's motives are put into question. I thank Lenin's beard Dear Leader's “self-quarantine” guidelines from the Legislative Branch remain intact. The Rethuglicans and counter-revolutionaries are married to the Big Lie. Whenever there is an assault on the Current Truth™ the People™ can be duped. I recall seeing a visual aide to fight this deception. "I am happy - this is my work joining the work of my republic" is a selfish sentiment. I denounce myself for taking pleasure in serving the Party™ by putting my needs before that of the People™. I will try to atone for this insult to the Greater Good™ and visit the leisure house after my time with the Heros of Labor and rummage through the art kollektive to retrieve this treasure.

Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr., Associate Professor of History at Harvard: In certain basic respects - a totalitarian state structure, a single party, a leader, a secret police, a hatred of political, cultural and intellectual freedom - fascism and communism are clearly more like each other than they are like anything in between.
Question: How are Obama's actions any different from what Hitler did at this point in his ‘presidency'?

Attaining power based on a personality cult – Done!
Implementing an extensive surveillance state - Done!
Using Governmental apparatus to suppress the opposition - Done!
Imposing new laws based on the ‘sick and tired' clause in the founding documents - Done!

Coming soon
(On the Dear leader's wish list):

Single party governance.

Tighter totalitarian controls based on Obamacare. (Opposition to the Dear leader is unhealthy don't ya know)

Strict controls over the fawning media.

Who knows what else he would like to put in place in his plan to destroy the greatest country on planet earth?

<off>
The difference between Hitler and Dear Leader (PBUH)?

Hitler got the Olympics.

<on>
FLATUS's profile comes with a side of cheese fries...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>
The difference between Hitler and Dear Leader (PBUH)?

Hitler got the Olympics.
LMAO!!

Touche Comrade, Touche!