Death Buses Expedite Progressivism in China

CHARACTER OFF

Comrades Cubist! This came to my attention recently regarding the natural consequences of the “progressive” worldview of the Three Self Patriotic Movement which currently governs China. More about the latest in mass execution in China and Orwellian double talk can be read here. We all know how little it takes to be denounced in a communist regime or accused of blasphemy in a Muslim “theocracy,” so it's little wonder that innocent people have been sent to their execution on these death buses, only to find that the “real” killer “confessed” later. Reading between the lines, I suppose the TSPM Government decided they needed yet another organ donor.

Human life has intrinsic value because we're made in the image of God. Once the knowledge of God is rejected, the worth of human life ceases to exist. It is no coincidence that the party in our country most allied with the values of communism has the greatest aversion to the Christian faith and the greatest affinity for abortion and euthanasia. What's more, those things that liberals regularly and unjustly accuse Bush of doing really do happen in the regimes they admire most – hardly news to anyone here on the Cube, but worth mentioning to the one or two open minded liberals that may still be out there.

Why can't we be more like <s>North Korea</s> China?

/off character/

Gee, where are Danny Glover, Susan Saradon, Darryl Hannah, Sean Penn, et al? Really, where are the protest, the international outrage, the world-wide concerts? Not here in the States but in China instead. Come on kids, let's see some courage of conviction here.

I think the most anyone on the left has done was some extremely muted whinning from Amnesty Intl. and some of the more hard core anti- death penalty folks. Nothing compared to the world-wide "outrage" over Gitmo of course.

*character off*

I think it's time to seriously start pushing for a boycott of the Olympic games, calling for reforms in the "criminal justice" system of China. I think if the major media outlets actually started harping about this, then the rabble Commissar M mentioned might actually stand up and say something. Or maybe not, seeing how that is really a model system in their minds.

-Mikhail

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:*character off*
I think if the major media outlets actually started harping about this, then the rabble Commissar M mentioned might actually stand up and say something.
-Mikhail

Of couse, they'd all really, really like to do something about human rights in China but um, there's a scheduling conflict. Uh, yeah... see, they'll all be in Venezuela that week, hangin' wit' comrade Ooooo-Go. There's a big conference scheduled there to discuss how Bush represses those who oppose him, controls the media, makes illegal power grabs, steals elections, finances the elections of like-minded puppets in other countries and exploites the oil market for his personal gain. Chavez will be the keynote speaker. Chomsky will present his workshop on "Why American Imperialist Capitalism Is Bad And Just Like Nazi Germany" (the complete CD series available soon from Alternative Tentacles for only $45.95!) and Darryl Hannah will dip herself in crude oil and hang naked in a tree.

Meanwhile, the Beastie Boys will headline the Tibetan Freedom/End The Iraq War concert in New York City where you'll never actually be told from what or whom Tibet should be freed or how it should be done.

While this is supposed to be top secret, I can let everyone here know that the Tibetan Freedom/ End The Iraq War concert will feature the debut of Rage Against the Tool of Oppression, the new supergroup co-founded by Maynard James Keenan and Tom Morello, performing live from Havana. Thrill to the whiney lyrics and wah-wah pedal guitar solos of their first sure-to-be hit America Sucks (from the back seat of my limo). 2¢ of the net profits from the sale of each CD will go to Amnesty International to raise awareness of human rights "issues" in China and how it's really all Bush's fault.

Like Ken Kesey said man....like "Either your on the bus or your off the bus."

Man, I could have used a new liver. David Crosby got one.

China's even behind a real war for oil in Sudan. The linky here is from the Washington Post, hardly a VRWC propaganda organ. Who would be surprised to hear that the Sudanese army is predominately Muslim and has been waging a jihad, now with help from China, against the mostly Black African Christians in the south?
<br>The systematic and murderous persecution of Sudanese Christians has been well documented by Voice of the Martyrs, Christian Solidarity International, and others for at least a decade. The progressive news outlets have little to no interest in these people.

Hmmmm, death buses.... Who is responsible for Research and Development here and why haven't we come up with this first? Yet another example of how our education system has degraded due to Bush and his lies sending all the money to Haliburton. Of course, we really need to find out if those buses are at least using bio-diesel fuel. The last thing we need is a fleet of death buses contributing to global warming.

Komissar Blogunov wrote: Human life has intrinsic value because we're made in the image of God. Once the knowledge of God is rejected, the worth of human life ceases to exist. It is no coincidence that the party in our country most allied with the values of communism has the greatest aversion to the Christian faith and the greatest affinity for abortion and euthanasia.

I must agree Komissar. It is against the law to harm an animal ( in the soon to be enlightened state of Nevada, you get fined $10,000 dollars
for HARASSING the walking dogfood. I mean the wild horses, sorry).
My alzheimers suffering 77 year old father hit a dog with a hoe that was bothering him, and next thing he's in shackles in front of a judge. Too bad he didn't kill a human baby as it was passing through the birth canal. He would have been paid to do that.

I went to a state park once with my wife when she was six months pregnant with our first child. There were laws posted warning of fines and expulsion from the park if you messed with the foliage, but of course there was no law protecting my not yet born son. Even then our laws were progressive enough to extend legal protection to weeds, but not to humans.

filthywhitemaleheteropig (catches breath) wrote
Too bad he didn't kill a human baby as it was passing through the birth canal. He would have been paid to do that.

you mean he humanely exterminated a mid-expulsion abdominal cancer mass. right? (sharpens shovel)

How come no one has thought of that as a cure for cancer, dirk? Got a cancer?
Abort it!

Proles check in but they dont check out...... upright that is

Where is our research and development department on this? Why are we lagging behind? There will be such need for these once the revolution is complete.

<character off>

Just sickening. Of course, why bother with a real investigation, trial, and getting to the truth of the matter when you have your death buses to just roll out and start slaughtering away. I knew that China wanted the games bad, just never did think of why.

I guess they are just going to continue getting more and more powerful and rich with each lead-painted Elmo toy and every single leftist report talking of how good life is getting over there with a Communist government. <scoffs> The People's Paradise.

Any respect for due process of law has been an encumbrance to progressivism, at least since the French Revolution. The stories of those who have been imprisoned by communist regimes are remarkably similar in that regard.

Due process has been no encumbrance Comrade! The "bus passengers" are duly processed into the database as they borard! How else can we judge the effectiveness of our 5 year plan? Of course the names of the non-persons are quickly purged as they no longer exist.

I'll concede that, enlightened commissar. Progressive governments have always excelled at due processing.

It's not a certain lemon lime soda they are referring to when they say You are going to get your "due."