Defcon, whatever is the highest possible level.....

[img]/images/Michael_Moore_Trump_Vote.jpg[/img]

Red alert, as the 150 year revolution is in grave danger:

... confused about that "everyone has one vote. ONE." ― comm-orged voting process collapsed ?

The highest possible level of DEFCON is minus eleven, of course. But relax, comrades!

That level of DEFCON is only required of low-information voters who constitute the bulk of Comrade Moore's audiences. For the the more informed Party members, however, (and that includes anyone who is not too lazy to check Comrade Moore's website) this is clearly a PSYOP (the highest level: 33⅓).

The objective is to scare everyone into a state of psychosis and flood the polling stations with a tsunami of zombified Hillary supporters.

Here's a more extended version, straight from the hippo's mouth:

5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win | MICHAEL MOORE

Trump_5_Reasons_Moore.jpg
Comrade Moore wrote:Friends:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I gave it to you straight last summer when I told you that Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for president. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Donald J. Trump is going to win in November. This wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full time sociopath is going to be our next president. President Trump. Go ahead and say the words, ‘cause you'll be saying them for the next four years: “PRESIDENT TRUMP.”

Never in my life have I wanted to be proven wrong more than I do right now.

Comrades,
Five more reasons the "White House of Ill Repute" is in danger, no matter the victor during an upcoming Glorious Tuesday.

Long live the "Lincoln Revolution".

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Comrades,
It is "Morning in America", 2016 style.

With this new Trump political ad, as Comrade Moore would say, We are "******".

Long live the 150 year revolution.