Democrat War On Some Women

dem war on mothers.jpg

The People's speech is becoming abbreviated in our current war on women. We are down to one letter for each of our most effective disparaging ad hominem labels. We have c, f, t and n words added to our alphabet soup of unauthorized epithets. Our free speech is being squashed by constrictive classiness. HBO may be our last bastion of accurate filth and then we must pay for it unequally.

rush daughter.jpg
Now we are being subjected to unqualified motherly types who have not worked a day in their cloistered lives but are expounding on economics and people's political positions. What insight could Ann Romney's limited life experience offer us in comparison to Michelle Obama's deep and vast affirmative action history. Why on earth would we give audience to a mother of five, wife of a rich tycoon, former governor, when we have a mother of two, wife of an affirmative action community organizer to speak for us.

If mothering is such hard work, then mothering should receive equal pay.

mothers paid.jpg

Comrade, we advertise ourselves as the Pro-Choice Party ™ but that implies nothing about how we deal with incorrect choices. If a womyn chooses to punish herself with a baby, she has made herself fair game and the Party, at its discretion*, reserves unto itself the right to punish her as well. It's for the childrenthe common good!

*such as in the case of a GOP womyn at election time

Some ladies have suited up... looks like an unfair fight to me!
~
sarah-ann-michelle.jpg

If motherhood is a job, it must be paid at prevailing wage and then TAXED! Has Ann Romney paid any taxes to the government on her children - the money so badly needed to subsidize $3,000/year contraception for Sandra Fluke?

Taxed and forcibly unionized. Think of all the union dues that could be skimmed from these housekeeper wages....

Taxed, forcibly unionized, and approved by the Party at all levels, comrades. The proper forms MUST be filled out and submitted. For the People.

housewife union.jpg

Homemakers must unionize. I'm not June Cleaver. You can't outsource homemaking. Stop homemaking slavery.

And if the the Housewife Union calls for a strike and the husband brings home a scab? Will the wife be picketing outside the bedroom, distributing leaflets, blowing a whistle, and chanting "Outsourcing is unfair, all I want is my fair share"?

I'd like to make that picture, but I it's late and I need to go and oppress my spousal unit.

I hope you remembered to remove your yoke this time.

In the photo called "Mothers for Equal Pay", why has nobody mentioned the two mothers seated in the middle and to the right extreme of the picture?

I am shocked that this aggrieved group has been forgotten in this conversation on equal pay.

Shameful.

pregmanimages.jpg