Dems Fear Hadron Collider Black Hole Hillary Email Release

Possible News: Democrats today expressed concern about the Large Hadron Collider coming back on line. Senator Reid was quoted as saying, "If this thing creates a black hole, who knows what could come out of it."

Republicans, however, are intrigued at the possibility of the black hole's theoretical release of Hillary Clinton's deleted email collection. "We know they are out there."

Hadron_Black_Hole_Hillary_Emails.jpg

Alas the Hadron Collider was not around during 1996. It was left to the vast right wing conspiracy to plant the missing Rose law firm billings records.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/e ... house.html

Image Image

Comrades,

You see here an example of why size matters! I recommend 24" as a minimum - preferably 27". (computer monitor, that is)

Hadron-Collider.jpg

I deeply resent your use of a racist term, to whit, "Black Hole," in your coverage of this event.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I deeply resent your use of a racist term, to whit, "Black Hole," in your coverage of this event.

An alternate term sometimes used in Russian is "frozen star." Betterinov?

Ivan Betinov wrote:I deeply resent your use of a racist term, to whit, "Black Hole," in your coverage of this event.

I korrekted this "-- hole" terminology years ago. The Party approved term is "Hole of Color".