DHS Threat Meter

This just in, Comrades. The Department of Homeland Scrutiny has released its new threat meter:

Right now we're at Guarded, but getting closer to Elevated. We must get the Ministry of Truth to calm the proles down at once.

Excellent chart! Is this your creation, Comrade Joe? Can I promote it as the People's Cube item?

Red Square wrote:Excellent chart! Is this your creation, Comrade Joe? Can I promote it as the People's Cube item?

Regrettably, no, Comrade Red Square. I can make a chart identical to it at any time but the original idea was not mine.

Too bad you can't see the very highest level without night vision gear because it's in the infrared.

"Bullets are flying"

Comrades:

It appears that the proof-readers at the Department of Homeland Scrutiny goofed at Severe level. The PartyTM does not consist solely of Democrats. Proof that the Republican National Committee does not understand the meaning of the peasant revolts (AKA: "Tea Parties") is the fact that they are supporting Benedict Arnold Sphincter Senator Arlen Spectre in the Republican Primary race in Pennsylvania against Pat Toomey. Senator Spectre is one of the three reasons we got stuck with the Pork-ulus without any deliberation.

The RNC should have dropped Spectre like a broken shovel. We peasants are going to have to go RINO hunting. I have sent Pat Toomey some rubles and hope that other Enemies-of-the-State do the same.

I watch and read the Main Stream Media; there, the "threat level" is always green. There, Cuba is a utopia and Texas is hell. There, Hugo Chavez is a misunderstood, unjustly demonized nice guy and George W. BusHitler is satan (if there were such a being.) There, Tea Parties are isolated bunches of deranged KKK racists but ACORN is a gathering of secular saints fighting to promote social justice. I watch and read the Main Stream Media where a trillion dollars flushed down the national toilet is a "stimulus" but a tax cut is a stupid waste of money. I watch and read the Main Stream Media, where "independent thought" is celebrated as it always leads one to think as everyone else does.... or else it's not "thought". Comrades, let the MSM do your thinking for you and you never have to worry about these things again.

Komerade Turboski
Oh Television, Opiate of the Masses, your glorious orders have beamed successfully into household and received!