Differences between DRPK paradise and Amerikan Hell

Our Comrade Songunblog from Youtube has put together a video highlighting the differences between the paradise of the People's Democratic Republic of Korea and Amerikkka. All party members are required to watch.

Communits For Kerry support our Korean Komrads!

https://communistsforkerry.com/GPU/viewtopic.php?t=188

CFK wrote:The revolution grows stronger with reinforcements from North Korea. Stunning Komradette Kim arrives to support John Kerry's candidacy, as well as to set up a Juche Idea Study Group in North Jersey.

Why can't we be more like North Korea?

CFK wrote:Vote John Kerry - a communist war hero!

A Hero from Hanoi to Havana!

Right for North Vietnam, right for America!

John Kerry served heroically in Vietnam, and has footage to prove every last minute of it!

He has been fighting against the evil Americans since the 70's!

After seeing that, it's astonishing why anyone would ever want to live in the evil, corrupt country of Amerikkka under the dictatorship of BusHitler.

This video reminds me of comments I have read on other progressive blogs, like our comrades at the Kos and DU- that Amerikkka has become a police state, and the military is controlling peoples' minds. In Amerikkka, freedom fighters are discriminated against by being illegally spied on. But in the peoples' paradise, there is NO illegally spying, because it is legal to spy on everyone!

Maybe we need a bumper sticker for when the Party's primaries begin: "Want to be more like North Korea? VOTE DEMOCRAT!" That way, the Party's useful idiots remember they need to choose the most progressive candidate in the primaries.

I have Rethiglikans approach me all the time and tell me "If you love communism so much, then why don't you move to North Korea or Cuba?". Idiots! Why would I move there when I can have it here and make you and yours miserable!? Did I say miserable... I meant to say happy. Yes, happy that the Two-Americas will finally be bridged together so that everyone will starve equally. We will live in a paradise where there will be full employment (those mass graves aren't going to dig themselves, comrades). And, if anyone can't find a job we'll just shoot them... that way we won't have to factor them in the employment numbers thus rendering unemployment to 0% (which will make for good bait when luring other nations into adopting our enlightened and progressive system).

comrade Branish wrote:This video reminds me of comments I have read on other progressive blogs, like our comrades at the Kos and DU- that Amerikkka has become a police state, and the military is controlling peoples' minds. In Amerikkka, freedom fighters are discriminated against by being illegally spied on. But in the peoples' paradise, there is NO illegally spying, because it is legal to spy on everyone!

Why spy on anyone to begin with? I think it is much more useful for the government (so long as Democrats are in charge) to send in the ATF, a few tanks and a small arsenal of the best in deadly weaponry to firebomb your home and ask questions later… much later. Of course this special law-enforcement technique will only be used against the Christian populace and each agent will receive a bonus if the home's income level exceeds 80K a year. We're calling it "The Waco Solution".

--Mr Reno

<off character>
That video may look funny now, but in the old USSR this was your typical run-of-the-mill documentary making. Only instead of Korean chicks you'd see Russian chicks, and instead of Kim you'd see Brezhnev who looked like he was Korean anyway.

Sorry Comrade Brezhnev, you were a good Premiere despite your alcoholism complicated by early Alzheimer's and the inability to stand upright without the help of the bodyguards.

Somewhere there's a little North Korean kid in a gradeschool classroom where this has just been shown crying "Waaaaah! I want to live in the People's Democratic Republic of Korea! I want to live in the People's Democratic Republic of Korea!"

Speaking of the glories of our progressive way of thinking, the Bu$hilter is gaining criticism for speaking out against the triumphs of Communism. Once again the Bu$h Plantation House is ruining America's image abroad by insulting the equally moral political systems of foreign nations.

Was I in that video? For a second I thought I saw myself in that...wait...I'm thinking again. Not good.

V. Ivanov

Commissar Vladimir Ivanov wrote:Was I in that video? For a second I thought I saw myself in that...wait...I'm thinking again. Not good.

V. Ivanov

(Slap! Slap! Slap!)

You needed that, comrade.

Red Square wrote:<off character>
Sorry Comrade Brezhnev, you were a good Premiere despite your alcoholism complicated by early Alzheimer's and the inability to stand upright without the help of the bodyguards.

So Leonid Ilich was sitting alone in his apartment when he hears a knock at the door.

Startled, he gets up from his chair, walks over to the door, pulls a piece of paper out of his coat pocket and carefully reads: "Who....is....it...?

It wasn't mine, it wasn't mine, I swear! Just an example of the abuse the poor Premier took even at the behest of Russian schoolchildren.