Dig 'em Up and Move 'em Out: Confederate Fire Sale

[img]/images/Confederate_Fire_Sale.jpg[/img]

In an astoundingly inane humane sop to the left stand for correctness, the Memphis City Council will be getting rid of the embarrassing grave of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wicked witch wife.

No Offer Will Be Refused!
Along with the deal, their intent toward the equestrian statue of Bedford is “selling the statue to anyone who wants it.”

Bad Man Finally Gets His Just Deserts
Strike 1: Forrest was a businessman ...
evil by definition!
Strike 2: ... who become wealthy ...
evil by definition!
Strike 3: ... in the cotton trade prior to the Civil War.
evil by definition!
Strike 4: He was known for waging brutal warfare ...
allowed only to Dear Leader!
Strike 5: ... against federal forces ...
against that era's Dear Leader!
Strike 6: in Mississippi and Tennessee.
in underprivileged areas!

Evil City Council Member Exposed
Wicked, evil city council member Janis Fullilove asked if the move has something to do with a rumored $500 million University of Tennessee expansion that would use the land where Forrest is currently buried.

Janis, Janis ... you must never "follow the money" when progressive correct behavior is involved. All it brings is heartache and negative media.

There are lots of statues to be melted down, graves to be dug, and buildings to be renamed.

This statue would go nicely with my award statue - don't you think? I'll need a little help bringing it home though... any volunteers?

Gen Nathan Bedford Forrest.jpg

Nuts to The People.jpg

Thank Lenin! Comrades, Next Tuesday has surely arrived. Just the other day, I dusted off my Organizing For Action recruitment video. I remember seeing one of the recruiting incentives being a really BIG word - referred to as "contraband". It reminded me of an article I had read some years ago.

According to 'Ha-Am', a special interest Jewish student publication, the October 1998 issue of 'Harper's Magazine' states that: "During WWII, a single SS soldier amassed 1,640 pounds of gold from stolen jewelry and dental fillings". As the story goes, the Nazis accumulated what was officially classified as 8,307 bars of non-bullion gold from the pockets, fingers, ears, necks and mouths of Jews - both from the dead, and, from those that were about to die.

According to the official battle reports of Major-General George B. McClellan, commanding the Army of the Potomac, there were millions of Confederate soldiers. So, there must be millions of rich-white-racist and deceased slave owners. Can you imagine all the gold, silver, and other precious stones lying in the graves of all of those Rebels? Once the dust settles from the grave robbing, there will an EBT Card, an updated smart phone and more tatoos for everyone.

Next Tuesday and the redistribution of wealth would've been delayed without the foresight and pre-planning of those OFA videos.

Keep them movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them dawwgies rollin', Bigtime!
Don't try to understand them,
Just grope and throw and brand 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide!
My prog's calculatin',
The statists day a ‘waitin,
Be waitin' at the end of the divide.

Move 'em on, Dig 'em up, hit 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em out, Dig 'em up, and Divide
Cut 'em out, tie 'em up, divide 'em up,
Let 'em out, cut 'im out, Tie it on, Divide!
H'yah! H'yah!

The Democrat party, as the party of slavery, better watch out. If we're going to topple all the icons of slavery no matter how distant in time their meaning the Democrat party itself may get eaten by this crazed iconoclastic monster.

Comrades, I'm confident that the Chappaquidick Teddy Kennedy Formula 1 Driving experience and SCUBA Academy will remain untouched.

Captain Craptek - will you have room in your palatial garden to store my recent acquisition?

I purchased this magnificent piece from the Savannah Georgia Naval Gardens. It is entitled The Semaphore Man - Buford T. Stakhanovets. He is signaling 'The port is open.'

I cry every time I see this statue... I am crying now. I must go.

ivan-the-port-is-open-statue.jpg

[b][color=#C0392B]I also began crying when Comrade Putout[/color][/b] wrote:.
Captain Craptek - will you have room in your palatial garden to store my recent acquisition?

I purchased this magnificent piece from the Savannah Georgia Naval Gardens. It is entitled The Semaphore Man - Buford T. Stakhanovets. He is signaling 'The port is open.'

I cry every time I see this statue... I am crying now. I must go.

Comrade Putout,

Your heartfelt request has touched me deeply. I might be willing to set aside a prime plot piece of land for Ivan the statue somewhere on my future acreage. Stop by later and we will discuss the details over a tall glass of beet vodka. (BYOBV, please)

Ivans Statue Location.jpg

We have a great thread of comments on our Facebook page.

Just imagine for a moment that breaking the seal on his tomb unleashes an ancient curse and 500,000 pissed off, cultural-Marxist-eating zombies lay waste to all they encounter.

And this -

The People demand we improve historical perspective; therefore, the Gettysburg Address has been corrected. Lincoln is being investigated for errors against Correct Thought. There shall be no references to non-persons who oppose the State and its Glorious Existence. We may need to dig Lincoln up and require that he re-present his Gettysburg Address.

Gettysburg-Address.jpg

I say dig them all up and let God the FSB sort them out.

I denounce each and every compass for displaying a glorification of the racist white Confederacy 180 degrees from North. <spit>

It is time for meaningful change. We must cease referring to "the south".Let's end the offensive language. Who supported slavery - the south. Who fought for slavery - the south. It all ends here ...

lower north.jpg

One wonders if the same 'people' who believe that the historical sites and symbols of the CSA need to be wiped from the face of the earth take any issue with this:

buddha.jpg

or this:

isis-destroys-Nimrud-main.jpg

UPDATE: Impatient protesters begin digging up Confederate general's grave — themselves!

"A group surrounded a shovel Wednesday and ceremoniously removed a chunk of grass and soil." (wipes tear away from corner of eye) Comrades after my own heart.

Konservative_Punk wrote:

UPDATE: Impatient protesters begin digging up Confederate general's grave — themselves!

"A group surrounded a shovel Wednesday and ceremoniously removed a chunk of grass and soil." (wipes tear away from corner of eye) Comrades after my own heart.
Prog Off.png

Some Progs are moving from just plain stupid to totally sick. So, is this the new precedent? If you don't agree with someone's actions or views it's OK to dig them up as a form of protest after they die? Really? What's next, protest burials of the living and human sacrifice?

trashmouth wrote:Keep them movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them dawwgies rollin', Bigtime!
Don't try to understand them,
Just grope and throw and brand 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide!
My prog's calculatin',
The statists day a ‘waitin,
Be waitin' at the end of the divide.

Move 'em on, Dig 'em up, hit 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em out, Dig 'em up, and Divide
Cut 'em out, tie 'em up, divide 'em up,
Let 'em out, cut 'im out, Tie it on, Divide!
H'yah! H'yah!
RAW HIIIIDE!