Disaster! Our Fearless Dear Liar dropped to 37% approval

Disaster Comrades! Our Fearless Dear Liar has fallen to 37% approval all due to his need to inflict pain on the people for their insolence in crashing through Barrycades and knocking over Obamacones.

Oh My: AP Poll Finds Obama's Approval Rating Plummeting To Only 37%…

The AP is obviously trying to bury this, not mentioning his approval rating until the 7th paragraph.

Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it.
Image I must also congratulate the following tweet made by this august establishment in the past few days:

The People's Cube ‏@ThePeoplesCube 7 Oct
#shutdown When the govt shuts down public parks to make people feel the pain, what do you think they'll shut down when they control healthcare?
It encapsulates the issue in 140 characters like no other has – Bravo!

It should be noted that 37% was the low point of approval ratings for Bush <spit>. Therefore, Dear Leader's (PBUH) disapproval ratings are the fault of you know who.

It's either that or racism depending on the day of the week.

Comrade Šterpin wrote:

Image I must also congratulate the following tweet made by this august establishment in the past few days:

The People's Cube ‏@ThePeoplesCube 7 Oct
#shutdown When the govt shuts down public parks to make people feel the pain, what do you think they'll shut down when they control healthcare?
It encapsulates the issue in 140 characters like no other has – Bravo!

<<OFF>> it's not "what do you think they'll shut down when they control healthcare"... it's WHO will they shutdown and we know, as the IRS has previously done/ currently doing with Conservatives, it will BE Conservatives. DEATH PANELS will be making these decisions.

>>ON<<
LIES LIES LIES.............. these are old Bushitlers numbers someone is attempting to fool our eyes with!!!!!!

Now just hold the phone for a minute and get a grip Comrades!

With the rethuglikkkan Govt shutdown being forced on us by the extremist tea party heathens, who wish to see kitties tossed off bridges and wedgies given to 8th graders just for kicks, the official approval rating scale of 1-100 had to be revised and cut back as official Govt scale monitors were furloughed and only left to a few essential personnel!!!!!! The scale is now rated at 1-35 which makes his 37 approval rating what it has always been here on The Cube....102%

So all is well, all is well.

Just wait till the rest low information voters that voted for him and who are just now finally getting it through their heads that Obamacare isn't free and that their premiums are going up to pay for it start stamping their feet.

Komrads I am very troubled by something I read in the San Jose Pravda on the Mercury Times "Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

Vison got a health care bill that is $10,000 per year more than he paid last year.

I just want to be sure - he's paying for my free health care, korect?

That is obviously a typo. It should be 73%. Either that or the reporter is dyslectic.

Dobby Droog wrote:Komrads I am very troubled by something I read in the San Jose Pravda on the Mercury Times "Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

Vison got a health care bill that is $10,000 per year more than he paid last year.

I do not think so. Free health care comes from benevolence of government. Government says, "Let there be health care" and there is health care. Government says, "Let there be free phones" and there is free phoning. Government says, "Let there be EBT cards," and there is free food and free moneys and free all things. And all peoples who work to produce these things open their paychecks and find more free money which comes from ... who knows where? And everyone gets pay raises. And everything they want is free. It all falls from sky. I know. Some of it splatted on my windshield last week. (Although that might have been remains of chopped-up bird from windmill.)

So Vison could not possibly be having big bill to pay. It must be optical illusion, or maybe practical hacking joke by evil Rethuglikkkans trying to make Dear Leader look bad.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Dobby Droog wrote:Komrads I am very troubled by something I read in the San Jose Pravda on the Mercury Times "Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

I do not think so. Free health care comes from benevolence of government. Government says, "Let there be health care" and there is health care. Government says, "Let there be free phones" and there is free phoning. Government says, "Let there be EBT cards," and there is free food and free moneys and free all things. And all peoples who work to produce these things open their paychecks and find more free money which comes from ... who knows where? And everyone gets pay raises. And everything they want is free. It all falls from sky. I know. Some of it splatted on my windshield last week. (Although that might have been remains of chopped-up bird from windmill.)

So Vison could not possibly be having big bill to pay. It must be optical illusion, or maybe practical hacking joke by evil Rethuglikkkans trying to make Dear Leader look bad.
Comrade RedDiaperette, I've been thinking about your post above. It makes me think that those of us Proles who do labour for Kapitalists Pigs <spit> can be likened to the elves of the great giver himself, Santa Claus. We the elves (working Proles) make the free goodies available, while Santa Claus (Dear Leader) goes around giving the fruits of our labor away. It's like Christmas Winter Holiday every day!!!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
Just wait till the rest low information voters that voted for him and who are just now finally getting it through their heads that Obamacare isn't free and that their premiums are going up to pay for it start stamping their feet.

Yes Comrade, stamp their feet they will -- all while directing their ire at the evil rich (see self-sufficient/business-owning/fiscally responsible citizens) and Tea Party AS THEY SHOULD! They are the ones destroying Dear Leader's Magna Crapera, Obamacare.

I'm willing to bet that Vinson is a Kulak planted by the Koch Brothers to lie about ObamaCare.

RedDiaperette wrote:So Vison could not possibly be having big bill to pay. It must be optical illusion, or maybe practical hacking joke by evil Rethuglikkkans trying to make Dear Leader look bad.
Comrade. Are you suggesting that there may be a problem with Vison's vision??

Does this mean we stop drinking Kocha Kola Koolaid?
[highlight=#FFFF77]Image[/highlight]

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:So Vison could not possibly be having big bill to pay. It must be optical illusion, or maybe practical hacking joke by evil Rethuglikkkans trying to make Dear Leader look bad.
Comrade. Are you suggesting that there may be a problem with Vison's vision??
Yes, yes, any vision that does not respond with tingles to Dear Leader's vision is WRONG vision.

The Truth ™ of the matter lies within who asks the questions. It's obvious since 37% makes absolutely no sense to anyone with a college degree ™, the only one's polled were filthy liars just like Repugnicant Duffy who lied to Comrade Mitchell on National People's viewing station. Case closed, Dear Leader (PBUH) has slightly more than 100% approval, when including guest customers from Tijuana who have stumbled climbing the fence and have yet to receive their Obama-phone.

Holy Cow! The MSM just can't get off this.
The only thing on the news today;
repeated at the top, middle, and bottom of every hour;
is the news of POTUS's approval dropping to 37%!
Can't they find any other news??
(This reply written in 2008)

I am sensing undocumented MSM behavior...worrisome.

RedDiaperette wrote:

Yes, Comrade! As we all know, "You didn't make that!" Government Did!

Capt. Commie wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

Comrade RedDiaperette, I've been thinking about your post above. It makes me think that those of us Proles who do labour for Kapitalists Pigs <spit> can be likened to the elves of the great giver himself, Santa Claus. We the elves (working Proles) make the free goodies available, while Santa Claus (Dear Leader) goes around giving the fruits of our labor away. It's like Christmas Winter Holiday every day!!!

Well said Comrade, that is the true spirit of Winter Solstice. Though I would add that Dear Leader rightly berates you in the process to make you feel great about the work that you do on his behalf.