Disgusting 'art' - DO NOT LOOK

An artist in the Racist Republic of Utah has just created one of the most disgusting pieces of reactionary "art" I have ever seen. DO NOT CLICK on the link below. I post it only to report it to the authorities; standard Proles should not allow their minds to be polluted by seeing it:

Utah Artist's Latest Painting Depicting Trump with U.S. Flag Tackles NFL Protest Controversy

Comrades, the painting depicts not one jar of urine, not one feces or menstrual stain, not one oppressed Gay Man proudly showing off his hairy ass on the street dressed in leather.

If the "artist" had done so, then the painting would qualify for Government funding.

But no, it shows the Bourgeoise Trump trying to rescue the symbol of Racism, Misogyny, Homo- and Islamophobia from having been properly trampled! And the "artist" is making <spit> money by SELLING copies of the painting! To people who will pay for it with their OWN money!!

Party members who are authorized to view dangerous Enemy Propaganda can see the offending painting here:

Mystery item No. 1

I am SO disgusted right now, I'm literally going to puke in the toilet on a flag somewhere.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Laser_Trump_Danger_.jpg[/img]