Disney adds Trump to Hall of Presidents

hallofpresidents.jpg
Malfunctioning animatronics have delayed the reopening of Disney's World's Hall of Presidents attraction.

The Hall of Presidents has been closed since January so Disney's Imagineers could install the newest 45th President to the show. However the addition of Donald Trump caused the animatronic President Obama to go haywire.

The moment the mechanical Trump was added, the Obama robot stormed off of the stage, smashed through a wall, and rampaged through the park. It was later found on a nearby Disney golf resort.

The Obama robot has had a history of malfunctions. It was prone to interrupt the other Presidents and talk endlessly about its achievements and the failures of the Republican party. Imagineers tried to fix the problem by removing a teleprompter prop from the stage, but that caused the Obama simulacrum to stammer nonstop throughout the show.

Last year the mechanical Obama was caught trying to install 100,000 Syrian refugee puppets throughout the "It's a Small World" ride. Imagineers at that time traced the problem to electronic parts that were manufactured in Kenya.

However despite their best efforts, Disney Imagineers have been unable to get the animatronic Obama to stay on the same stage with the new Trump robot. They intend to fix the problem by moving Trump to a separate Hall of Not My Presidents.

Trump to speak when Hall of Presidents adds new animatronic later this year, says Walt Disney World

Will the Obamabot be doing anything special to mark the end of Ramadan?

Despite an online petition to silence the animatronic version of the 45th President, Disney Trump will have a speaking role. What will it say?

disneytrump.jpg

I'll bet the Disney people won't be fair to President Trump either...

Why Disney Trump can only be shown from the waist up:

smallhands.jpg

I know...
Benjamin Franklin wasn't a president but he was a ladies' man!

Careful! That crazed robot has already destroyed Westworld. We don't want him loose in Disneyland!