Disney is Racist!

Star_Wars_Rogue_Racism.jpg

No one in the new Star Wars film looks like me!

Comrades,

Oppression of white males began long long ago in a galaxy far far away... Comrade Straker has infiltrated the American Thinker with cubist current truth and makes a provoking point.

The only place for white males in movies today is the role of villain.

What a terrible message! Imagine all the young boys of white color flocking to see this film and then leaving, disappointed to find out that they have no positive role models. Is this really 2016?

When major cultural phenomena, like Star Wars films, neglect men of white color, they are showing that they don't value diversity in the community. They are saying people from the whole spectrum of white color, whether they be ivory-colored, cottage cheese-colored, or white copy paper-colored, have no place in our polyglot melting-pot society. It's a very hurtful message and one of the least likely I would expect from Disney.
I too, am offended.

I'll be in my safe space in the tractor barn swilling fermented whatever is left.

ok, at least The Joo pulls all the strings in Hollyweird - so there is some Hope for Change.

(says Hollyweird:)
you tell me, which character of the Looney Tunes was effing white?
Rabbit-grey, Duck-black, Piggy-pink, Canary-yellow, Coyotee-brown, Martian-green, ...
except, of course, the trigger-happy Yosemitian and the befuddled Fudd?

Crumb.bulb.horror.70p.jpg

(and we know the glib two-faced answer : see ‒ the Rabbit, Duck, ... , traits are Whitey traits.)

Ed Straker in [url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/no_one_in_the_new_emstar_warsem_film_looks_like_me.html]American Thinker[/url] wrote:... I am concerned [white kids] will think that if they want to be the good guys, they will either have to change their race, like Rachel Dolezal, or dress up in women's clothes and start using girls' bathrooms ...
Kulturkampf...
It jibes with the "technique" exposed by this guy (he made recently two appearances in Kube) :

BTW, that scoundrel has a (venomously) comic nerve that, were it not the rogue context of his, would be quite appreciable.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Star_Wars_Rogue_Racism.jpg

No one in the new Star Wars film looks like me!

Comrades,

Oppression of white males began long long ago in a galaxy far far away... Comrade Straker has infiltrated the American Thinker with cubist current truth and makes a provoking point.

The only place for white males in movies today is the role of villain.

What a terrible message! Imagine all the young boys of white color flocking to see this film and then leaving, disappointed to find out that they have no positive role models. Is this really 2016?

When major cultural phenomena, like Star Wars films, neglect men of white color, they are showing that they don't value diversity in the community. They are saying people from the whole spectrum of white color, whether they be ivory-colored, cottage cheese-colored, or white copy paper-colored, have no place in our polyglot melting-pot society. It's a very hurtful message and one of the least likely I would expect from Disney.
I too, am offended.

I'll be in my safe space in the tractor barn swilling fermented whatever is left.

Yes, Komrade Ivan, I will be joining you in the tractor barn. Swilling fermented whatever is left is the only solution. Perhaps it is the "Final Solution." A Prog can only hope again when all hope is lost. Swilling helps this "hope" thing. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Pamalinsky - haven't you heard the Current Truth postulated by our First Lad Michelle Obama?

America is entering a time of hopelessness!

That means, having no hope is now mandatory. Being hopeless is encouraged. Those in violation of the no-hope doctrine shall be deemed unprogressive and stripped of their privileges, including beet and vodka rations. No fermented whatever for you!

Those in possession of the Star Wars episode "A New Hope" must airbrush the old title and inscribe "No Hope" with a #2 pencil.

[img]/images/Michelle_Shovel_Star_Wars_No_Hope.jpg[/img]