Diversity or adversity. That is the question...

Komrades, more happy news in store for us as Our Glorious Dear Leader moves control of zoning laws from the hands of lowly Kulaks and into the hands of the Kollektive all in the name of conformity diversity:

Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods

We must ignore the proletariat complaints about "King Barack sending down decrees from Barackingham Palace." As we all know, not only is diversity paramount to the creation of a utopian paradise but royalty ceased to be a factor with the liquidation of the Czar.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Komrades, more happy news in store for us as Our Glorious Dear Leader moves control of zoning laws from the hands of lowly Kulaks and into the hands of the Kollektive all in the name of conformity diversity:

Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods

We must ignore the proletariat complaints about "King Barack sending down decrees from Barackingham Palace." As we all know, not only is diversity paramount to the creation of a utopian paradise but royalty ceased to be a factor with the liquidation of the Czar.

Image This is a most interesting question, Commissar Uberdave.

DIVERSITY used to mean so much to me because I have enjoyed the friendship of those from other cultures and respect and learn from their interaction with me. Now the word has taken on a different meaning. It now means just the opposite. Oatmeal mush.

I have done some research into this matter and have found that inserting Section 8 housing into more affluent suburban neighborhoods does not help those being inserted, nor those in the neighborhoods receiving this governmental insertion.

In fact, in these areas, crime and home invasions have increased exponentially. Those inserted into these areas are not benefited by “exposure” to those more affluent, they just double down on their current method of asserting themselves, as if, somehow, rubbing elbows with those who have elevated their lives will somehow rub off on them and make them better citizens.

This method is the madness, and misses the point. Those in the Section 8's need to be uplifted and realize their own worth by providing for themselves and seeing the results of that effort. That inspires most sentient people: A sense of their own worth created by themselves.

Actually, this is all done by design. As Valerie Jarrett said to Obama: “It's payback time.” Why? Because we need to show those achievers how racist they are because they are interfering with our goal to make everyone into a big blob of “oatmeal” where no-one stands out and the individual becomes mush. Fairness.

We have to turn individuality into adversity by pitting the dreaded individuals against each other. That way we get ADVERSITY! We can control this by playing one against the other. Yes! CONTROL!

As Program Moves Poor to Suburbs, Tensions Follow
There are many others but this will do for now.

One Other Thing:

I am told by the left: “You didn't build that!”
Well, you're right, I didn't build that personally. Other living beings with muscle and purpose did build that! My aim is to build upon what they built and improve upon it so those that follow me are uplifted because of what I did. That's how it works for me. It inspires me. Sue me if you don't like it!

Good idea by the exalted leader of the USA!

I personally think it is easier if everybody swaps houses each year. Except for the party elite of course.

Minitrue wrote:Good idea by the exalted leader of the USA!

I personally think it is easier if everybody swaps houses each year. Except for the party elite of course.

Well, that could work, except most people accumulate enough stuff in one year that packing up to move is just a major pain in the gluteus-maximus, a universal truth. So, swapping becomes problematic if you take into account human nature. (I know, that's a big no-no)

Trade shares on vacation properties worked well for awhile until those involved realized they couldn't sell them. Suckers.

Pamalinsky wrote:
DIVERSITY used to mean so much to me because I have enjoyed the friendship of those from other cultures and respect and learn from their interaction with me. Now the word has taken on a different meaning. It now means just the opposite. Oatmeal mush.

I am told by the left: “You didn't build that!”
Well, you're right, I didn't build that personally. Other living beings with muscle and purpose did build that! My aim is to build upon what they built and improve upon it so those that follow me are uplifted because of what I did. That's how it works for me. It inspires me. Sue me if you don't like it!

[OFF]

It seems that diversity is only good whenever it benefits the left. If anybody from another culture like right-leaning values, like Red Square, they are cast off and treated poorly. And it also seems that there is a slight streak of racism inherent in the left's "new diversity". My view of diversity is people of all different cultures and races uniting together to make a better nation. Isn't that what America was, many different cultures coming here for a better life and uniting together as one under the name "American"? It reminds me of an old Reagan quote:

"America represents something universal in the human spirit. I received a letter not long ago from a man who said, 'You can go to Japan to live, but you cannot become Japanese. You can go to France to live and not become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Turkey, and you won't become a German or a Turk.' But then he added, 'Anybody from any corner of the world can come to America to live and become an American.'"

But the "new diversity" seems to be how many people of different cultures you can squeeze in a place. And most never assimilate, they're just sort've there. Moslems make demands and don't merge into the culture. They could start their own businesses offering Moslem-approved foods, but they make demands of other businesses to change what they carry so that the Moslems can shop there. These people stay in their own lane, but when they see the sign "Left Lane Ends" they demand that it keeps continuing, even though they've had plenty of time to merge into the other one.

"You didn't build that":

I'm guessing that he who shall not be named wanted to be seen as "humble" by that statement. It's more prideful than humble. Sir Issac Newton once said "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants". In this case, the person who has not been named thinks he's the "giant" when he's really standing on top of us who are standing on top of the giant.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Well, that could work, except most people accumulate enough stuff in one year that packing up to move is just a major pain in the gluteus-maximus, a universal truth. So, swapping becomes problematic if you take into account human nature. (I know, that's a big no-no)

Trade shares on vacation properties worked well for awhile until those involved realized they couldn't sell them. Suckers.

Pammy, these people have never heard of the Stierlitz Shoebox method. You get one shoebox (no cheating by using a larger boot box) and fill it full of stuff you really like. The lid has to close fully in order for it to be legal, if it doesn't more stuff has to go. Everything else you toss in a pile and light on fire.

Pamalinsky wrote:Stierlitz,
Obama said this:

Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That

I know. I just don't like saying his name.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Obama said this:

I understand, Comrade Stierlitz, truly, I do. And, I thank you for saying so.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Obama said this:

Comrade Stierlitz, To avoid denunciation, you must adjust to the current truth. We cannot simply state the name of our Glorious Dear Leader, we must pepper the expression with as many superlatives as can be:

Our Glorious and Wonderful Dear Leader, The One, The Omniscient, Exalted and Infallible, Baby Doc, President for Life, Generalissimo Francisco MMM-MMM-MMM Barack Hussein Owebambi, Down Grader in Chief, Debt Man Walking, First No Background Check President, Owebamageddon, The Oval Office Urkel, King Barack the Growth-Slayer, The Torturer, First Food Stamp President, Nobel Prize Winning Drone-Operator-in-Chief, New Messiah, Healer of the Planet, First Owebamadrone President, First Laser Focus on Jobs President, Teacher of Responsibility, First Peter Principle President, President (If you love me) Pass This Bill, Husband of Obersturmbannführer Michelle of the Food Gestapo,Jimmy Carter with a Tan, First Undocumented Voter President, First Epic Fail President, Telepromter reader of the God Verb Speeches,The Teleprompter-and-Chief Fabricator, The Triangulator-Par-Excellence, The Pied Piper without a Flute, The Community Organizer Extraordinaire, The Pontificating President, The Narcissist-and-Chief Blamer,First Gay President, President You Didn't Build That, President Eye Candy, First Affirmative Action President, First Collectivist President, First Know-nothing President, President Sergeant Shultz, President Barrycade, First No There There President, President Bump In The Road, President Red Line, First Target Restroom President, Occubagger in Chief, Fainter of Girls, Tingler of legs and First Marxist President of the United States of Amerika is the smartest, bestestus, most humblest president ever in the whole wide world.

As you know, there's never enough glorification of The Owe…

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Obama said this:

Comrade Stierlitz, To avoid denunciation, you must adjust to the current truth. We cannot simply state the name of our Glorious Dear Leader, we must pepper the expression with as many superlatives as can be:

Our Glorious and Wonderful Dear Leader, The One, The Omniscient, Exalted and Infallible, Baby Doc, President for Life, Generalissimo Francisco MMM-MMM-MMM Barack Hussein Owebambi, Down Grader in Chief, Debt Man Walking, First No Background Check President, Owebamageddon, The Oval Office Urkel, King Barack the Growth-Slayer, The Torturer, First Food Stamp President, Nobel Prize Winning Drone-Operator-in-Chief, New Messiah, Healer of the Planet, First Owebamadrone President, First Laser Focus on Jobs President, Teacher of Responsibility, First Peter Principle President, President (If you love me) Pass This Bill, Husband of Obersturmbannführer Michelle of the Food Gestapo,Jimmy Carter with a Tan, First Undocumented Voter President, First Epic Fail President, Telepromter reader of the God Verb Speeches,The Teleprompter-and-Chief Fabricator, The Triangulator-Par-Excellence, The Pied Piper without a Flute, The Community Organizer Extraordinaire, The Pontificating President, The Narcissist-and-Chief Blamer,First Gay President, President You Didn't Build That, President Eye Candy, First Affirmative Action President, First Collectivist President, First Know-nothing President, President Sergeant Shultz, President Barrycade, First No There There President, President Bump In The Road, President Red Line, First Target Restroom President, Occubagger in Chief, Fainter of Girls, Tingler of legs and First Marxist President of the United States of Amerika is the smartest, bestestus, most humblest president ever in the whole wide world.

As you know, there's never enough glorification of The Owe…

How about B-Bomb? Or Barack the Iraq War Ender? Or Lil' B? Sweet Home AlObama? KGB? The People's Boob? The Devil who went down to Chicago? Newport Nibbler? NerO The Fiddle Player?

But Pammy, no one mentioned taking the stuff with you. Just move into the other quarters. What's not to like if you don't have the house and everything in it?

Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:But Pammy, no one mentioned taking the stuff with you. Just move into the other quarters. What's not to like if you don't have the house and everything in it?

Exactly Komrade Herr! Don't think of your quarters as being all yours, think of them as a timeshare, like Miami or another one of those tropical towns with armpit-like weather. Only you get screwed over even more than with a timeshare. Just get up and leave, bring only the clothes on your back and the shovels in the field. Heck, you don't even have to bring the shovel, just call Red Square or Obama (PBUH) a filthy name and you'll get a train ride to a place where you can get shovels and even pickaxes for free!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:But Pammy, no one mentioned taking the stuff with you. Just move into the other quarters. What's not to like if you don't have the house and everything in it?

Exactly Komrade Herr! Don't think of your quarters as being all yours, think of them as a timeshare, like Miami or another one of those tropical towns with armpit-like weather. Only you get screwed over even more than with a timeshare. Just get up and leave, bring only the clothes on your back and the shovels in the field. Heck, you don't even have to bring the shovel, just call Red Square or Obama (PBUH) a filthy name and you'll get a train ride to a place where you can get shovels and even pickaxes for free!

Yes, my understanding is you can't ever get rid of a Timeshare. You're stuck with it until you can find another sucker to buy a few months you will never use. I know, I went to visit my brother's.
It was nice but, you can always get it by just renting something you like if you want to go there.
You don't need to be on the hook.