Do Not Punish Me For My Irresistible Attraction!

Loyal comrades:

Please make note of notable notification!

"A court ruled that bosses can fire employees they see as an 'irresistible attraction,' even if the employees have not engaged in flirtatious behavior or otherwise done anything wrong. Such firings may be unfair, but they are not unlawful discrimination under the Iowa Civil Rights Act because they are motivated by feelings and emotions, not gender, Justice Edward Mansfield wrote."

purty old.jpg
I am resenting this busybody's judgmental ruling!! This explains why your dear, loyal Frau has been fired from every job she has had!

This fool of foolishness judge must be a Rethuglican, to make such rulings. How are we, the lovely women of the USSA, able to keep employment, I ask?

It is a good thing Dear Leader keeps extending unemployment, since I have now been unable and unemployed for almost 69 years, due to my most attractive demeanor and appearance.

But I still must denounce this denounceable judge!

I too have similar difficulties in maintaining employment. Praise Obama for his loving care and support!

Comrade_Androgynov wrote:I too have similar difficulties in maintaining employment. Praise Obama for his loving care and support!
I am fulling understanding of you plight, comradess. . . . it's so difficult to be Obama blessed with such abundance (cough cough) and beauty. On the other hand, we are continually losing jobs from jealous house frau, who are consumed with envy... and must tollerate the exuberant ogling we receive from the male half of the gulag (and yes, some females as well!!)

burkhas.jpg
Here we see how the problem of "irresistible attraction" has been successfully dealt with in the Middle East: these fully unionized Misloom womyn are employed as highly-paid Gravel Counters at an oil refinery in Iran. They are paid 3,030,480 rials a month, and they are among the most skilled gravel counters in the world. Statistics show that Iran has 0 incidents of irresistible attraction in the workplace per year.

Comrade R.O.C.K., I am so pleased to note your diligent thought to the sitution... but I found breathing most difficult and veil kept getting caught in meat grinder, which brought about very scary situations.

I appreciate mooooslimic progress, but I do not think our beauty should be punished by cheap cotton cloth!

Comrade Fraulein, did you not see the accident prevention warnings?

Accident_Burkha.jpg

Ah, so now we can understand the wisdum of Islamic culture in requiring womyn to wear full burqas. With a burqa, you cannot tell an irresistably attractive womyn from an irresistably unattractive one. Of course, since we progressives hold equality between the sexes as one of our most cherished principles, making all womyn wear full burqas requires us to make all MEN do so likewise! And, if we make these burqas bulletproof, we will eliminate any perceived need for guns as there is no point in shooting someone if the bullets don't penetrate.

Mandatory Burqas for everyone! It's an idea whose time has come!

Truly you comrades have the people's back in every possible problem! Keeping the female form totally covered has worked for thousands of years but the problem with that is when one female (like comrade putout) decides to make some "flagpoles" rise just for the fun of it, others become reactionary and follow her gross example of letting any prole peep her lady-parts in the full light of daytime, and out in public!

I give you example #1

muzzie-whores.jpg

spymyeyes wrote:Truely you comrades have the people's back in every possible problem! Keeping the female form totally covered has worked for thousands of years but the problem with that is when one female (like comrade putout) decides to make some "flagpoles" rise just for the fun of it, others become reactionary and follow her gross example of letting any prole peep her lady-parts in the full light of daytime, and out in public!

Your secret is safe with me 'My Precious!'

Mystery item No. 1

I wonder if this applies to same sex attraction? I hesitate asking and do not wish to encourage an avalanche of same sex attraction exhibitionism.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I wonder if this applies to same sex attraction? I hesitate asking and do not wish to encourage an avalanche of same sex attraction exhibitionism.

I fixed it for you!

merry-christmas.jpg

FRAU!!!

I am resenting this busybody's judgmental ruling!! This explains why your dear, loyal Frau has been fired from every job she has had!

And to think when you worked at the pet store the excuse used when they fired you was because the customers kept asking management, "How big that you'd get".

Good to see the actual truth is out now!!!!!

I thought they kept asking if she was housebroken....ahem, how utterly offensive of them, Fraulein!!!!!

I remember when Judge Fraulein Pulloskies was forced to resign her judgeship - they claimed that she wasn't wearing anything under her robes and kept flashing people in her court rooms.

While that may have been true, nevertheless it was no reason to fire her for her irresistible attractions! If a comrade got it, flaunt it, I always say!

R.O.C.K

Let's not forgot the another unfortunate and fastest firing of our beloved and oh so hot Frau.
It all makes so much sense now that it was all because of her good looks and they just couldn't handle it.

I'm referring to that time when she was hired at the local clock shop at the mall. Then the owner fired her right away moments after hiring and made up same lame excuse about how she was the cause of a mass mechanical clock malfunction when he noticed all the clocks in his shop had stopped at the same moment she walked in.

The nerve!!!!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:FRAU!!!

And to think when you worked at the pet store the excuse used when they fired you was because the customers kept asking management, "How big that you'd get".

Good to see the actual truth is out now!!!!!

It is always a good thing when the truth comes out, is it not!? umm, except Party secrets, W.H. secrets, dear leader secrets, Harry's dirty little dirty secrets, well... there is only so much time in the day to cover up our secrets, but it is good to have revealed it was my beauty that has kept me unemployed and in the unemployment line the last 80... 64...... 20 years. Youth is for the young and maturity is for the welfare recipients!

Comrade Putout wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I wonder if this applies to same sex attraction? I hesitate asking and do not wish to encourage an avalanche of same sex attraction exhibitionism.

I fixed it for you!

I resent being depicted in such a limited and closed minded fashion. Him or her? What about "It" or "them"?

irresistibility.jpg

I concur with ThePeoplesComrade. Our adjectives must progress! All are comrades with no other distinction. Differences must be erased!