DOES ANYONE KNOW AN OBAMA IMITATOR?

MAN, WITH ALL THIS MATERIAL, WE CAN WE HAVE A FIELD DAY RECORDING "RADIO" INTERVIEWS OF OBAMA!

Speaking of searches, where on the globe is Al Gore these days? Off somewhere cursing the Grobal Warming debunkers I assume.

gore globe.gif

I'm pretty sure Obama is an Obama imitator.

That's a great little graphic with Obama in his clown car!
LOL

I bet my riding lawn mower goes faster and safer than his clown car.

Check with Eric Rush, author of Negrophilia, for an imitator.
Rush Limbaugh is another source. Seems he's produced a few Obama-like sound bites.

Can you imagine a graphic where Obama is a Dr. (Dr. Strangelove?) standing next to the hospital bed of a critically ill Uncle Sam. Nurse EPA is fashioning a hangman's noose around the neck of a stretched out Uncle Sam whose arms and legs are already in traction.

Uncle Sam wants to know why he needs the noose and Nurse EPA is saying that Uncle Sam only needs a little more traction to finish the job and for Uncle Sam to cooperate because she is doing it on doctor's orders.

Could we have skit of Obama moving down White House receiving line composed of rappers, each unhanding his "package" just as Obama steps in front of him to shake his hand?

I say we hold an American Idol-style audition to find the Obama imitator. We'll call it "Obama Idol" even though it sounds redundant.

And I want to be one of the judges. I wanna be Obama Idol's answer to Paula Abdul.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I say we hold an American Idol-style audition to find the Obama imitator. We'll call it "Obama Idol" even though it sounds redundant.

And I want to be one of the judges. I wanna be Obama Idol's answer to Paula Abdul.

Pinkie

You are so much more beautiful than Paula Abdul.

And MUCH more dangerous.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I say we hold an American Idol-style audition to find the Obama imitator. We'll call it "Obama Idol" even though it sounds redundant.

That can be arranged...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

Forgive me... But I was of the assumption that Obama (AP&PBUH) IS our Idol?

I do not believe we need to undergo the extra cost of hiring an imitator. I'm certain we could have the O-riginal record all this material if we'll merely program it into the Teleprompter.

After all, an imitation is NEVER as good as the O-riginal!