Does Hillary suffer from premature immaculation?

[img]/images/Hillary_Premature_Emaculation.jpg[/img]

Comrades, it's with much confusion that I witness the apparent deflation of the hopes of our MTE's ambition for the White House.

She was supposed to win in 2008, until she was usurped by the first good looking black guy who was both clean and articulate and went on to become the greatest president since George W. Bush. And now, word is out that there is a movement afoot to draft Crazy Uncle Joe to run in her stead.

This is supposed to be hers. The climax of all that she has worked for and put up with for decades. The crown is what she deserves. Not this mess of peaking too soon only to miss the target.

The question must be asked: Does Hillary suffer from premature immaculation?

I hope she doesn't pull out too soon - but then, what difference at this point does it make? She could always call Monica for advice, right?

Premature emaculation may be a symptom of electile dysfunction.

Red Square wrote:Premature emaculation may be a symptom of electile dysfunction.

This is the age of knowing how to make things happen. So, why would you let something like electile dyfunction get in your way? Isn't it time you talked to your party about Liagra? 535 Congressmen already have.

With every job comes responsibility. Ask your party if your argument is strong enough for office.

Do not take liagra if you are taking Truthtrates for electorate pain as it may cause an unsafe drop in vote pressure. Side effects may include headache, blushing, upset media and abnormal statistics. To avoid long-term injury seek immediate party help for a term lasting longer than 4 years. Stop taking liagra and call your party right away if you experience a sudden decrease or loss in vision or hearing.

This is the age of taking action. Liagra. Talk to your party, see if America's most prescribed ED treatment is right for you.

Source

Red Square wrote:Premature emaculation may be a symptom of electile dysfunction.

It's worse than simply ED, comrade. There is going to be several generations of disappointed women all over the world. I'm not sure chemicals and therapy will be enough to solve this problem.