Does Weird Al Yankovic read the People's Cube?

Weird_Al_Mandatory_Fun_Header.jpg
An alert reader has sent us this link to the forthcoming Weird Al's album, Mandatory Fun. Not only that happens to be our motto as well, but the album cover looks like something that fell off the conveyor belt in the depths of our Visual Agitation Dept. We're not even talking about the look of his Facebook page and YouTube channel.

Weird_Al_Mandatory_Fun.jpg
The release day is July 15, 2014, so we still have two weeks to make bets about which songs from our People's Karaoke section will be included.

Will it broadcast over the fields of beets?

Let's face it. Everybody reads The People's Cube - or else!

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Let's face it. Everybody reads The People's Cube - or else!

Or to paraphrase a world renowned radio DJ and Doctor of Mirth: "Join the People's Cube before it joins you!"

Image Gun totin', Reagan votin' lesbian feminist Tammy Bruce re-tweeted a PC tweet the other day:

Retweeted by Tammy Bruce

ImageThe People's Cube @ThePeoplesCube· Jun 30

Grab your popcorn folks and watch Israel bitch slap the bejesus out of the scum that killed those teens. #tcot

So either she's reading, or at least gets the feed.

Once and for all the secret of who is on the other side of that hand holding the cube has been revealed to us...

weird_al_yankovic_2.jpg

We have our own 'Weird Anyer' Marx in our fields....

weird-anyer-marx.jpg

Ah...... music .... with a beet !

With a beet.. you know, like " beat ".
It's a joke, son..... it's ahhhh
Never mind.

Krasnodar wrote:Ah...... music .... with a beet !

Never mind.
You cannot have music without beets!
No joke.

Krasnodar wrote:Ah...... music .... with a beet !

Never mind.

Sorry Krasno, that one was a little

flat.

beet-nikz.png
OK, Comrade T ....... Don't care for this one ?

Well .... in the beloved, conciliatory words of our Dear Leader ..... " So sue me !"

Now on to more important matters, like where where did I put my coffee ?

However, I do believe we share at least one common viewpoint here............

Nobody, I repeat ...... NOBODY plays the " People's Polka " like Comrade Anyer !

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was insanely jealous when he wrote:Yep, that Marx fellow is

Sharp...

beet-down.jpg

No, you see... Beat, flat, sharp, its musical humor....

Pamalinski should have a video to post on this any minute now.

Nevermind. There are beats to tend.

Let us not forget the two songs which he's most certainly dedicated to FLOTUS.

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was trying to defend his 'joke' when he wrote:No, you see... Beat, flat, sharp, its musical humor...

good-luck-tovarichi.jpg

How big is the beet band wagon? Surely it is enough to impress our dear leader.

I just remembered this very afternoon that I was once a pretty good squeeze-box player in my twenties!
A friend of mine snapped this photo when I was on tour in Chicago...

squeeze-box-player.jpg

Nothing like a squeeze-box to maintain the finger dexterity in both hands needed to efficiently pluck beets.

The accordion has been passed...
'Weird Anyer' Marx has slipped on the pink house shoes and joined a community of semi-retarded semi-retired blog posters. I'm sure you all join me in wishing him a long and pleasant retirement.
'Weird' Tovarichi and The Lev Termen Noise Machine will begin touring on July 7th... first stop The Villages.

weird-tovarichi.jpg

All this music and beets... makes me feel like DANCING!

Videos from the album are beginning to get out, and Sister Massively Opiated is on top of it (uh, should I rephrase that?), sending me a link to this masterpiece about tinfoil hats.

Red Square wrote: ...this masterpiece about tinfoil hats.

That's a good message. Tainted lunches will drive you absolutely crazy. But why does that guy standing by the camera turn into Michelle Obama at the end?

Margaret wrote:
Red Square wrote: ...this masterpiece about tinfoil hats.

That's a good message. Tainted lunches will drive you insane. But why does that guy by the camera turn into Michelle Obama at the end?
She is required for all videos made from now on.

Red Square wrote:Videos from the album are beginning to get out, and Sister Massively Opiated is on top of it (uh, should I rephrase that?), sending me a link to this masterpiece about tinfoil hats.

Well, Comrade Leader Inacarnadine Trapezoid,

As someone wise once told me, "Better to be on top of it than under it." So, no need to rephrase.

Margaret, my darling... In spite of the resemblance, I believe it is a reference to one time British fooootball player and commentator, and now Illuminati conspiracy guru, David Icke, who is of the opinion that the world is run by a cabal of humanoid/reptoid hybrids and Jews, and whom has a rather frighteningly large following, commanding ridiculous sums to attend his lectures, as well as making large amounts from his books sales. He is, of course, mad. Queen Hillary and AlGore run the world in accordance with... well... I searched for it but I can't find what happened to the official religion of The Cube... Had to do with Algore, a rock, robes, and climate change, but it was all a very long time ago (past the statute of limitations and of my brain) and my memory's just not what it used to be. I'm sure someone will think of it, but there was a very funny picture of a rock, and a sign that enunciated how to tell what the weather was doing by looking at the rock... and it became a church and our official religion... for a few weeks.

I would only add that I was slightly disappointed with Al Yankovic's apparent lack of style. I have been fashioning tinfoil chapeau for at least a decade now, and they can be much more stylish than the one he dons and still retain their utility. The only other consideration, of course, is if adding holes to allow in Laika's Friday Night 80's Dance Music transmissions, how big to make such holes. It does have an effect on which 'steak thoughts' that get through.

"Gimmeee a cookie-e-e-e-e-e"
Sis

I am reading through the thread more carefully. Why is Tovarichi not having his own rimshot sound already? I think we need to convene a committee.

His timing is.... consummate.

Almost... metronomic.

Simple yet... syncopated.

Beet... perfect. Sorry... got hungry. Anyway, he definitely deserves some type of cymbal of our appreciation.

Sister Massively Opiated
Kommissar of Housekeeping...
Disappearances, Composting, Dissection, and Limo Service.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:...deserves some type of cymbal of our appreciation.

<ahem>....well played, SMO!

Tovarichi wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote:...deserves some type of cymbal of our appreciation.

<ahem>....well played, SMO!

I'm not surprised to find you two in agreement - one squirrel hater to another - not surprised at all.

Red Square wrote:Videos from the album are beginning to get out, and Sister Massively Opiated is on top of it (uh, should I rephrase that?), sending me a link to this masterpiece about tinfoil hats.

DAYUUM! THAT WAS GOOOOOD! Rock on SMO! Oh yeah, and you too, Chairman. HooAhh! (You know I love ya, Red)

Tovarichi wrote:No, you see... Beat, flat, sharp, its musical humor....

Pamalinski should have a video to post on this any minute now.

Nevermind. There are beats to tend.
Okay, Smarty Pants, it's not "any minute now" it's 10 days later! Ha! Here's your video!

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:I am reading through the thread more carefully. Why is Tovarichi not having his own rimshot sound already? I think we need to convene a committee.

His timing is.... consummate.

Almost... metronomic.

Simple yet... syncopated.

Beet... perfect. Sorry... got hungry. Anyway, he definitely deserves some type of cymbal of our appreciation.

Sister Massively Opiated
Kommissar of Housekeeping...
Disappearances, Composting, Dissection, and Limo Service.
Like I keep sayin' SMO, Tovi definitely has a way with words. He knows how to spin 'em. Yes he does. And I always give him my rimshot every chance I get! I love Tovi!