Don't Drink The Water

It pays to know Pennsylvania Dutch!

An Amish farmer walking through his field notices a man drinking from his pond, with his hand. The Amish man shouts: "Trinken Sie nicht das Wasser, die Kuhe und die Schweine haben in ihm geschissen!" (which means: "Don't drink the water. The cows and pigs have shit in it!)"

The man shouts back: "I am a Muslim. I don't
understand, nor do I care to understand your
gibberish. Speak English, Infidel!"

The Amish man shouts back in English:
"Use two hands, you'll get more!"

Grigori, I tried to chuckle over your joke but could not. I hate to inform you that German for "shit" is not "Scheisse" but "Biden." The joke would have been much better if you had used the proper Pennsylvania Dutch term, "gebidenen."

Comrade Commissar, in gulag all water has gebidenen in it.

Gulag Man, once upon a time there was a young lawyer named Joe Biden. He was the first in his class in law school, except that he wasn't.

Wanting to be of service to the world, he volunteered to work for the Greater Good. It was determined by those better and wiser than he was, which at the time included all other 165,000,000 Americans, that his best and highest purpose was to work as a toilet plunger.

It wore off his hair.

To get him out of public bathrooms in Delaware, the state sent him to Washington to the halls of Congress, where he would not stick out so much as a toilet plunger.

After he was a senator for enough time he had hair plugs put in, hoping to improve himself enough to be able to go back to work as a toilet plunger.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gulag Man, once upon a time there was a young lawyer named Joe Biden. He was the first in his class in law school, except that he wasn't.

Wanting to be of service to the world, he volunteered to work for the Greater Good. It was determined by those better and wiser than he was, which at the time included all other 165,000,000 Americans, that his best and highest purpose was to work as a toilet plunger.

It wore off his hair.

To get him out of public bathrooms in Delaware, the state sent him to Washington to the halls of Congress, where he would not stick out so much as a toilet plunger.

After he was a senator for enough time he had hair plugs put in, hoping to improve himself enough to be able to go back to work as a toilet plunger.

So Comrade Commissar, you say to gulag man that Biden person have shit for brains?

I believe that Senator Biden's little grey cells are actually little squishy brown cells, and as so many adopted people seek their birth parents, he sought his birth parents, which are most readily found in public toilets.

Also his teeth in an earlier life were used as a bottle opener.

Yes, Comrade Vlad, but despite having shit for brains, Premier Biden speaks the 7-11 dialect of English and Dunkindonutish fluently; I'm not joking. A completely mentally deranged brilliant man!

Thanks for the correction Theocritis. I am wondering............... the German words Pelosi or Hillary? Dare I ask their meaning?

Dr.Strangelove, 7-11 dialect of English and Dunkindonutish? Takes a brilliant man to invent not one, but two new languages. Thanks to Biden a whole new world is opening up. With tours of secret bunkers, can a tour of places like Area 51 be far behind?

Yes, Comrade Grigori, and here is an example of him speaking it:

What an ass.

What a glorious leader Vice President Biden is. He has the potential to be even more glorious than when Jimmy Carter, <i>père</i> of the nano Jimmy Carter rabbits, played the Marines Hymn for Mexico. "From the halls of Montezuma..."

Notice how Vice President Biden is always laughing. I like that in a man. He's always chuckling. I propose that we call him Fuckles.

I like Fuckles. When I see or hear him I keep thinking of Porky Pig at the end of the cartoons going;" Bedee ah, bedee ah , that's all folks". Only with him it ends with; "mark my words folks".

Update,
Water in Pittsburgh is OK to drink:

Do you think that Vice President Fuckles (which is short for fuckhead chuckles) could improve his ratiocination by the ingestion of duck feces? Well, it couldn't possibly hurt.