Don't (need to) Ask; Don't (need to) Tell

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report:
Don't (need to) Ask; Don't (need to) Tell

Comrades,

We can now declare victory over Puritanical efforts to ban progressively public nudity and progressively public sex in San Francisco.

We're making "Don't ask; Don't Tell" obsolete by replacing it with "Don't (need to) Ask; Don't (need to) Tell."

The notorious critic of Progressives known as "Zombie" is so prudish that he used pixilation to obscure the brains of these courageous exercisers of First Amendment Rights, but even so, the not-yet-fully-liberated masses might still consider these images "NSFW" even though the faux modesty created by pixilation serves the same obscuration of intimate anatomy as do my always-strategically-hanging braids and feather-belt.

Image.

Does this mean that I soon will be liberated from the faux-Puritanical self-restraint of maintaining my numerous long braids and continuing the wearing of my feather-belt?

Surely I must keep everyone guessing the answer to that question.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Oh, Minister of the Blue G-string .........

First of all, this is no joke !!!

I read an article about how the creator of your world, James Cameron, has concluded negotiations with Disney. They'll be creating something like an " Avatar Theme Area "at Walt Disney World in Florida.

Do you know if the " Pandora Ride " will include these guys from S.F. up above ? Yuck.......
I already want my money back.

<off> dammit Krasno, a ride with 5 x Neytiri would be awesome, but nooooo, you spoil my lunch with the mental image of five of Pelosi's male constituents. I'm going to barf.

<on> most equal, Comrade Krasnodar. The party will be proud. Pardon me momentarily, I seem to have been fed some bad borsht, I will feel better after some fresh air.

I denounce the expose of such buttocks!! He wants to be viewing flat male hindquarters!!? (spit)

Are these peoples in this man's Army?! I am asking and I am telling!!

Krasnodar wrote:Oh, Minister of the Blue G-string .........

First of all, this is no joke !!!

I read an article about how the creator of your world, James Cameron, has concluded negotiations with Disney. They'll be creating something like an " Avatar Theme Area "at Walt Disney World in Florida.

Do you know if the " Pandora Ride " will include these guys from S.F. up above ? Yuck.......
I already want my money back.

Krasnodar,

The answers to your questions are here.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

I denounce all of you Comrades for being so narrow minded. Also in San Francisco we have
and
Why do you spend time with these amateurs when there are other worthies?

In particular, that lovely woman almost makes me want to change my luck. Imagine sharing a house with a Komrade wyman as dedicated as she is. Imagine the dulcet tones of her voice, soothing and caressing you like the finest orders from a concentration-camp guard.