'Memento' movie moment: Why am I here? I voted for Obama!

memento-parody-tpc.jpg
Donna Brazile recently twitted, "Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

This got me thinking: if even a well-connected apparatchik like Ms. Brazile can't remember how we got here, the average low-information voter must be completely clueless to the glorious accomplishments of President Obama.

obama-logo-polariod.jpg
This can't stand, comrades. There has to be a way to get Obama's legacy permanently branded in the mind of every American.

Sadly, it's physically impossible for us to process the entire population's collective brain (Lenin knows we have tried). Therefore, we must encourage the people to take this task on themselves.

To this end, we can take a lesson from Hollywood. Remember how in the movie Memento memory problems were solved by using snapshots, notes, and tattoos? Everyone must become like that character. From a party official or the lowliest prole, whenever there is a question, the answer must always be "Obama."

Why can't I find a job? Why is gas $5.00 a gallon? Why is my take-home pay less? Why does my grocery bill keep going up?

The answer to all that is good is always "Obama."

Obama, Obama, Obama. Let the sky fall on Obama.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote: From a party official or the lowliest prole, whenever there is a question, the answer must always be "Obama."...The answer to all that is good is always "Obama."

And yet there is another side to this argument that must be held true: Image

I keep voting Democrat, why am I still poor?

FORWARd

Bush's golf weekend at the yacht club with Tiger Woods cost taxpayers over a million dollars — enough money to save 341 federal workers from furlough!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/wa ... furloughs/

Opiate of the People wrote:Bush's golf weekend at the yacht club with Tiger Woods cost taxpayers over a million dollars — enough money to save 341 federal workers from furlough!
A doubleplusgood revision of history, Comrade! The White House shall pass this on to the state run media so all of America will remember it this way too.

Yes! A few improperly properly typed letters and everything changes.