Don't help with Sandy unless you're unionized

[img]/images/Union_Protest_NJ_Recovery.jpg[/img]

New Jersey town to Ala. volunteer utility crew: Don't help with Sandy unless you're unionized

Comrades, it brings a tear to me eye to watch those in New Jersey devastated by Hurricane Sandy, stand together and selflessly sacrifice without electricity for much longer than is necessary, only to spite the non-union utility workers who offered to help. This will show those scabs they are neither liked nor wanted in the land flowing with union milk and honey!

stop all non-union help to new jersey!

Decatur_Utility_Crews_Sandy.jpg

Capt. Commie - I hope you don't mind me adding the picture of our resident union protester to your post. Below is our Flat Freddie The Union Guy with a blank sign, to help the photoshopping masses express their support for the Union's selfless stand against the scabs in the face of people's suffering.

Comrade R.O.C.K: brilliant! You seamlessly wove three examples of one concept in one sentence. Only one thing comes to mind when I see "obama," "unions" and "sewers" together again.

Comrade Putout wrote:
ibew-union-protestor.jpg
Comrade Putout, If that fellow is indeed of the typical union thug variety, I'd guess the water has to rise another three feet or so before it reaches his asshole. So it looks like he ain't moving.

cctv-obama.gif
ydbtc.jpg

You didn't build that Czar wrote:Comrade Putout, If that fellow is indeed of the typical union thug variety, I'd guess the water has to rise another three feet or so before it reaches his asshole. So it looks like he ain't moving.

ibew-union-protestor2.jpg