DPRK Cerebrates St Patricks Day

DPRK Cerebrates St Patricks Day

To show off more of his Warm & Fuzzy ™side, newly re-elected leader Kim Jong Un declared that his country would celebrate St Patricks Day on Moday.

In keeping with the spirit of St Patricks Day he told a joke.

Kim-Jong-un2.jpg

"Say you are in Houston Texas, the petroleum capital of the world, how do you pronounce the word spelled 'O-I-R'?"

The people filling the stadium shouted out "OIL!"

"Say you are in Abilene Kansas, the cattle capital of the world, how do you pronounce the word spelled 'B-E-E-F'?"

The people crowding the stadium shouted out "BEEF!"

"Say you are in Gloucester Massachussetts, the fishing capital of the world, how do you pronounce the word spelled "H-O-O-K-E-D'?"

The people stuffed into the stadium shouted out "HOOKED!"

"Now say you are in Belfast North Ireland on St Patricks Day and you're standing in the middle of the street with the Protestants on your left and the Catholics on your right, how do you say all three words in a sentence?"

The people cramming the stadium blared out "OIL BEEF HOOKED!"

The stadium was dead silent.

And into the silence, Kim Jong Un whispered into the microphone, "That's right. And if you don't come to the party and you make me rook bad, you'rr beef hooked too!"

When we noted the start of The Revanchist St. Patrick's Day Peoples Festivities - and Kamerad Kim Jong Il's BRILLIANT Riddle, My Our Entire Kollecktiv INSTANTLY Shouted Out The Korrect Answer in Unison: "All Hail The Korreckt Peoples Revolutionary Government Under Which We Are All Fully Employed and TOTALLY FREE TO Worship Our Obammunist Masters!™ " So may it be.

Un was fun in college... and a party animal!

kim-jong-un-saint-patricks-day.jpg

Images I used

Has an extra beet ration been issued so the population will survive yet another parade?
stpatrickmeow.jpg
Then let the festivities begin!

New uniforms have also been issued to the People's Army:
Happy Saint Patricks Day from NK.jpg

I was in the capital last year for St Paddy's Day and oi'll not be forgettin' how the wee North Korean girls would come up to me and say, "Feed me, I'm Irish."

But sair-iously, Bridgets and Paddies, I have a wee bit of German in me ..... and so did both of me sainted Irish grandmo-o-others, if ye know what I be talking about. So I'm always a wee bit conflicted about what I'm supposed to do on St Paddy's Day -- Do I got out and get roarin' drunk with me fellows, or do I stay home and get meself ready to invade France

Callmelennie wrote: .... So I'm always a wee bit conflicted about what I'm supposed to do on St Paddy's Day -- Do I got out and get roarin' drunk with me fellows, or do I stay home and get meself ready to invade France
Comrade Callmelennie, no need to be conflicted! Those fortunate to be of both of Irish and German ancestors get roarin' drunk on March 17 to celebrate St. Paddy's day, then again on May 10 and August 4 to liberate celebrate France.

Irish-German1.jpg

Comrade Meow - I rove it! New camoufrage pattern is da Bomb! I wirr order DPRK miritary uniform supprier Juche Couture Company RRC to immediatery begin production.

Kim Jong Un