Drafting Comrade Red Square for President 2016

[img]/images/Red_Square_For_President_2016.png[/img]

Comrades, looking at this glorious article from State Media Outlet #1,547,345,238 aka Daily Kos, I am now convinced of the Current Truth™ that her campaign commercial was beyond brilliant! As they note, these are likeable people doing regular things and expressing their hopes for 2015. For example, a hope that the family dog stops eating garbage. Daily Kos notes that it's made to look like it's all about The People™ and Hillary is brought in only at the end probably because it would be too much effort to airbrush the wrinkles and sags for the entire video.

So, anyway, while Commissar Hillary is glorious, I thought "Why not Comrade Red Square? He could usher in the glorious World of Next Tuesday™ faster than Commissar Hillary!"

Sure there is that natural born citizen issue. What difference at this point does it make, Comrades? Members of our party do not need to show any records. A precedent has already been set for that. It's only rethugs who are scrutinized by state media.

Think of the campaign video. We here at the People's Cube have likeable people too. We could show Commissarka Pinkie stating that her high hopes for 2015 are that more people realize she cares. Then she could use her glorious shovel on random people. Comrade Dr. Worddust could note that his hope for 2015 is that he gets to help more ObamaCare patients with his trusty saw. Comrade Captain Craptek could talk about his hopes for 2015 involving gaining more bird feeder maintenance contracts. Since the focus on getting dogs not to eat garbage was so brilliant and such an important campaign platform for Hillary, Comrade El Presidente could talk about this being his hope. (Yes, I know he has noted that he already learned not to do that, but it's for the commercial.) Naturally, all candidates on either side who are serious about the presidency would be on board with this vital issue!

Then Comrade Red Square could emerge from the group of our wonderful People's Cube members and announce that he is doing something too.....running for President. But unlike Commissar Hillary, he could make a promise he can keep: bringing us to the world of Next Tuesday and painting the country red! Oh and one free actual People's Cube per vote for him, including those from pets (even those that still eat trash!), felons, dead people, fictional characters, and people doing multiple votes!

So if you got to appear in the campaign commercial, what would you list as your hope for 2015 and what would you be doing?

My hope for 2015 is to appear in a campaign commercial with comrade Red Square promoting class action show trials in preparation for the ushering in of the Glory™ of Next Tuesday™.

Comrade Red Square will get 200% of my mandatory Vote!

I am also almost certainly sure that my poor dead great-great-grandmother mother Babushka who voted for Glorious comrade Stalin and comrade Lenin will vote for him too.

All we have to do now is convince Glorious Party Leader to put Comrade Red Square on only place on ballot.

My hope is for not having to go to faraway voting places at all, but to have my vote counted for the Party-selected Champion every time I open a (free) can of cat food. Of course this will mean built-in identity trackers in each can, not just for logging votes but for insuring that korrekt felines will eat only nutritious government-approved food in government-approved amounts. Oh, what multiple advantages there will be!

[color=#C0392B]Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt[/color] expressed a most noble desire when he wrote:My hope for 2015 is to appear in a campaign commercial with comrade Red Square promoting class action show trials in preparation for the ushering in of the Glory™ of Next Tuesday™.
Ivan the Director has you on the storyboard for at least five seconds!

kapitan-kangaroo-kourt-kleaning-up.jpg

I await, in great anticipation, with bated breath! When does filming begin?

RedDiaperette wrote:My hope is for not having to go to faraway voting places at all, but to have my vote counted for the Party-selected Champion every time I open a (free) can of cat food. Of course this will mean built-in identity trackers in each can, not just for logging votes but for insuring that korrekt felines will eat only nutritious government-approved food in government-approved amounts. Oh, what multiple advantages there will be!

I plan on voting on the behalf of my "no-good-nik neighbors" who do not support the glorious state. I have tried turning them in to the commissar, but the commissar is too busy with other thought criminals to send them to the gulag as of late.

Make sure you cast a vote for Comrade Red Square on behalf of your "no-good-nik neighbors" and the ones that have already been sent to away as well!

Comrade Putout, question....what graphics program do you use for the 3D effects?

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Putout, question....what graphics program do you use for the 3D effects?
It's called Reality™, comrade. It's best to avoid using it.

Comrades,

There is no progressive more qualified over Comrade People's Direktor Red Square to be President of the United Soviet States of AmeriKa. Comrade Hillary, though a great progressive, has no experience in conducting Show Trials™. Has Comrade Hillary ever sent anyone to a gulag? No! Has Comrade Hillary ever created ONE piece of agitprop? No! Hell, does she even know what agitprop is? No!

Red Square!!! Leading the Way to the U.S.S.A!!!

The whole concept of having to choose between two candidates is an outdated concept and needs to be done away with. Best to have only one name on the ballot, so that all potential mistakes can be avoided.

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:The whole concept of having to choose between two candidates is an outdated concept and needs to be done away with. Best to have only one name on the ballot, so that all potential mistakes can be avoided.

Indeed, Comrade Sovremenny, in the interests of democratic Justice™, all votes opposed to the majority should be declared illegal and illegitimate. Those who vote contrary to the majority should be declared guilty of a felony and capital crime and immediately sentenced to await a show trial. This is the only way to achieve true democratic unity.

Comrade Kapitan, oh I know this one probably is a real statue with a convenient Photoshop of the hat. But there have been others where Comrade Putout has posted which seem to have some good 3D (non-reality photo) effects.

But indeed, Reality is best not to be used. And I am pleased that Commissar Hillary has dispensed with it.

Comrade Zampolit, absolutely! I agree entirely!

Now, there are some important questions for this campaign:

1. What kind of private campaign jet will be used? What will it read on the outside? As we know, private jets for members of our party do NOT add carbon into the environment.

2. What about the campaign seal?

3. We have the nice picture on the graphic here, but is there a more simplified logo that can fit in small spaces? In other words, like the hospital location sign Hillary logo, we need something simple that can be shrunk down.

4. Will there be a Twitter post with the obvious truth ("I've been fighting children and families...") disguised as a gaffe?

5. When will the debates with Hillary begin?

6. How many mentions of this have been made on Facebook so far? If necessary, could we get them to do a search on the words red OR square just to up the numbers?

Dear Comrades it is with great renewedlove heightened understanding that I, Kammerat X, after another forced re-education and mind rebooting a stay at the adult fun camp that is the Karl Marx treatment Center, have again embraced the glory of Next Tuesday's Utopian Dream.
I now conform to the majority mindsync and vote to allow my will to be given to support the great leader of the future and encourage all to follow suit and bring the social justice that will only come from the realization of the success of the USSA which can only happen if fearless leader of the People's Party, Comrade Red Square, will benevolently accept our forced upon him rightful ability and need to be our ruler and guiding light.

Prog_Off.gif

The actual confirmation that confirms what everyone already knows, that another Clinton is greedily reaching for more power, and what most people don't even care about.
Before we were yoked with a second term of the current administration I remember hearing news that Clinton was chomping at the bit to get out of being the secretary of state and found this very peculiar.
I looked at the history of presidential elections and found that many times the secretary of state became the next elected administrator.
It wasn't until after the knowledge of Ben gazi that it made sense. Hillary was trying to distance herself from this fiasco, as she and this administration sacrificed the ambassador on the altar of Is lam.
Her announcement seems to have sputtered and really doesn't have any weight behind it. Although the announcement was INEVITABLE.
Just kinda feels like a coke that's been siting all day.

Campaign Commercial: Red Square walks into a Chipotle, drops a ruble in the tip jar, and gets a standing ovation.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Now, there are some important questions for this campaign:

1. What kind of private campaign jet will be used? What will it read on the outside? As we know, private jets for members of our party do NOT add carbon into the environment.

2. What about the campaign seal?

3. We have the nice picture on the graphic here, but is there a more simplified logo that can fit in small spaces? In other words, like the hospital location sign Hillary logo, we need something simple that can be shrunk down.

4. Will there be a Twitter post with the obvious truth ("I've been fighting children and families...") disguised as a gaffe?

5. When will the debates with Hillary begin?

6. How many mentions of this have been made on Facebook so far? If necessary, could we get them to do a search on the words red OR square just to up the numbers?
Comrade Vlad, I follow you on all points but #5. Who is this Hillary person?