Easter at the Obamas

That poor rabbit, punished with keeping those eggs and having to give them up for adoption. What ever happened to a bunnys right to choose?

Easter bunny? Pppffft! He only comes once a year to dispense goodies if you've been well behaved, and pose for pictures with you but only at the mall and if you pay him. He's white and male and straight.

Obama, on the other hand, gives me free goodies every day of the year no matter how badly I've behaved, and he'll pose for a selfie anywhere with anyone! He's black and...well, he's black.

I noticed the lack of the military at this WH event, which one would have thought would have been necessary to maintain order during such a redistribution. Is this because the military is infested with Christian Dominionists? Also, watching these carefree kids frolicing about on the WH lawn makes me wonder about the less fortunate Tea Party kids undergoing brain washing in those Jesus Camps?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:I noticed the lack of the military at this WH event, which one would have thought would have been necessary to maintain order during such a redistribution.
They were there, Comrade - with fully automatic spoons at the ready!

ObamaEaster.jpg

Very appropriate comrade R.O.C.K. The wooden spoon is as you know a prize awarded for last place. For the LIV the miserable result of their squandered votes should be enough, but young minds need to be taught that myopia apathy and mediocrity yields failed expectations every time but are rewarded with generous handouts by the symbolic spoonful.

And while he lives, he wields the boasted prize
Whose value all can feel, the weak, the wise;
Displays in triumph his distinguish'd boon,
The solid honours of the Wooden Spoon