An Evil Treat

Comrades-

The last time I enjoyed a succulent brownie was while visiting hick relatives in the capitalist cesspool of Florida.

I enjoyed it. Yes, I enjoyed it.

But little did I know, they were so damaging to progress!

Read the book fellow travelers and make no mistake, tasty treats will surely lead to an unequal amount of undeserved pleasure!

They are watching...

If we don't deal harshly with these little fat brownie promoting fascists now, they'll be free to brainwash more little recruits into the cult of death that is Kapitolism. This sordid abuse of the Children ™ to promote reichwing ideology is beyond even their usual repulsive sleaziness.

The State needs to promote Arugula Trade Days at the indoctrination centers schools instead and save these poor little wretches from a life of prosperity gluttony & selfish greed.

And a little mini gulag time will re educate them down the path of true enlightenment.
In the end - It will really be for the CHILDRENS Greater Good. ™

katie-i-finished-sign-bake-sale.jpg

Comrade Shovel, as a chocolatier, I cannot but wonder as to how one can resist such decadent bourgeois treat. But just like the Civil Rights movement, we can subvert KKKapitalist passivity into Marxist revolutionary fervor.

Here, a Cuban citizen enjoys the warm, moist "brownies" freshly delivered by Comrade Castro himself!

STOP THE MADNESS!
BROWNIE'S LEAD TO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
girl_scout_cookies_1.jpg

There are rumors circulating (I know, I started them) that Janet Napolitano was dismissed as a Girl Scout troop leader for eating the Brownies.

Two minute penalty on Comrade Whoopie for catering to " Prurient Interests ".

I'm am pulling my hair out! As a light skinned black girl, I can't tell you how offended I am. This business of banning brownies is RACIST!!!

I knew a racist who refused to eat brownies. He'd just chew 'em up and spit 'em out.

There are exceptions allowed under Moochelles's ban.

roseanne-barr-burnt-jew-cookies-heeb-magazine-the-german-issue1.jpg

They look like multi-culture Gingerbread cookies. Notice the red apron and gloves. Always good to wear your progressive ideology on your hands and around your waist.

(Out of Karakter)
Does anyone else remember the scene in Atlas Shrugged talking about the little experiment with soybeans?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:(Out of Karakter)
Does anyone else remember the scene in Atlas Shrugged talking about the little experiment with soybeans?

I had forgotten. Yet another prophesy come true (at least a partial one), from the book.

In 1957, about the only place you could get tofu was in the larger metro areas, and in your soup in a Japanese restaurant in San Francisco's China town.

That she would mention that people like Kip Chalmer's mother (a politician much like John Edwards), wanted to grow soybeans as an "alternative" food, and diverted freight cars from Minnesota wheat farmers in order to pick up and deliver the soybeans, is really amazing, considering when the book was published.

Ironically, now some women are getting breast cancer because of estrogen overload in soy rich diets. Typical Amerikkans, always eating too much of one thing, where the Japanese only have a few chunks at a time in their soup, and don't guzzle Soy milk as if it is the nectar of the gods. We'll have to check with Commodore Snoogie Woogums to make sure what I said was korrect.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:There are rumors circulating (I know, I started them) that Janet Napolitano was dismissed as a Girl Scout troop leader for eating the Brownies.

Wow, I must be overworked, how did I miss this one? I heard the same rumor but it mentioned every single, career focused woman with short hair and an egg shape that Dear Leader has appointed...

I hear lots of rumors comrades...