Economy, like Sword of Damocles, hangs over Dear Leader

Aww, isn't that cute? The young one is practicing for his days when he becomes older and is no longer protected by the Education System. This brings joy to an old soldier's heart. Spasebo, Corporeal Whinney.

Indeed. He will have more influential mentors like Jeremiah Wrong and the NBPP.

Corporeal Whinny, please clarify:

This NBPP of which you speak, does Dear Leader get a Full Vote at thier business meetings, or only half?

Being more equal than others, perhaps the 3/5ths compromise applies again?

Unbelievable.

Do we expect Dear Leader to carry all of the water for the Party™ and expend the vast amount of green energy it would take to manifest himself physically everywhere at once to attempt the impossible job of trying to educate all of the evil dim witted trailer trash trogs in flyover country of the shining Progressive Utopia on a hill that awaits Paul Krugman & all of the faithful as glorious Keynesian economics kicks in with QE 3 thru QE 14.5 by 2012 & thusly ushers in the Triumphant World of Next Tuesday™ all by his magnificent holy self?

I thought not.

We the Peoples of Next Tuesday and Nanski must evangelize the Word of The One in every community but most importantly in the desolate lairs of the unbelievers.

HoleyHopey.jpg

Get to work.

pressets.jpg

P.S. - Important Safety Tip:
Shield of Obama highly recommended.
images.jpg

I fail to see why Putin would diss Little Lord O Nothing. Just because Obama has done nothing except lend his alimentary canal to various progressive arms doesn't mean that he's not as brilliant as he thinks he is. Which means of course that if we put solar panels in the White House we would have enough energy all the time, for His sun never sets.

I worry about Nanski, though--is it my imagination or since she was so wrongly dethroned, is she making as much sense as before? The words are right but there's something wrong. Did the last round of Botox go too far into her brain?

Did she skip her Jiffy-Lobo™?

Anyway, if something isn't done, we'll never have the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. Where if you lend me the money to piss away a trillion dollars, your children will pay it back, uh, never.